Anti Trojan Elite is a malware remover that can remove trojan and spyware, system security management. Have need to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite? If you have any experience on uninstalling computer security program, it will cause some unexpected error to the computer. So do you want to correctly and thoroughly remove Anti Trojan Elite from your PC? Just follow tutorial below.
To uninstall Anti Trojan Elite, you can first try the Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs utility that comes onto your PC to do the job for you.
Tip 1: Go to the “Start Menu”, select “Control Panel”, and click on “Add/Remove Programs”. (If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, select “Control Panel”, click on “Uninstall a Program”.)
Tip 2: Search for Anti Trojan Elite in the list, select the program, click on the “Remove” button. (If you are using Windows Vista/7, click on “Uninstall” up near the top of that window.)
Tip 3: Click on “Uninstall”.
Tip 4: Then restart your computer. Anti Trojan Elite should be gone.
If Anti Trojan Elite won’t uninstall, you can open the registry browser to remove the program from the list of installed programs.
Step 1: Click Start and choose Run in the menu.
Step 2: Type regedit and hit Enter.
Step 3: On the left side is the registry settings tree, use it to go to
Step 4: Inside that key you’ll find a lot of keys that belong to different programs. Look through until you find one that has the key DisplayName (on the right) with Anti Trojan Elite in it.
Step 5: Notice the key UninstallString – this key points to the uninstall program, and the log file usually resides in the same folder as that program.
Step 6: Delete the key in which you’ve found the DisplayName key with the value equal to Anti Trojan Elite.
To safely & completely uninstall Anti Trojan Elite from the computer, it is highly recommended to use the uninstaller application to do the uninstalling job for you.
Program like Perfect Uninstaller can fully uninstall the unwanted Anti Trojan Elite from your computer without interfering with any other operations. It is a useful utility that searches for and gets rid of any extra bits of old programs that may be lurking in the background files of your computer and it helps you speed up your PC by removing junk files, duplicate files and invalid registry entries.
- How to Force Uninstall and Remove AVSS Virus Safety Shield - Helpful Guide
- Windows error messages - Tips to prevent and get rid of Windows error messages
- Windows update error 80072ee2 - What causes it and how to fix code 80072ee2 error easily?
- Rtl120.bpl missing - Repair rtl120.bpl error quickly
- iTunes 4450 error - Common causes and solutions
- Complete Guide to Uninstall ASUS Update Utility from Your Computer
- How to Uninstall WinToFlash from Your PC - WinToFlash Removal Tutorial
- Xvidcore.dll error fix - How can you fix xvidcore.dll error easily?
- File Recovery Uninstall - How to Remove File Recovery completely