Naevius USB Antivirus is a useful to check if your USB pendrive is infected. When you need to reinstall the program, do you know the process of removing Naevius USB Antivirus from your computer so that you don’t have any remnants of the application left on your system? Need help for uninstalling security program? If you also want to know an effective way to remove Naevius USB Antivirus from you computer, you can read to learn more from this page.
You can use the steps outlined below to uninstall Naevius USB Antivirus manually.
For Windows XP
Click Start Menu > Control Panels > Add/Remove Programs > Naevius USB Antivirus > Remove/Uninstall.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Click Start Menu and then go to Control Panels.
2. Highlight and double-click Programs and Features, and then open Uninstall/Remove A Program.
3. On the list of currently installed programs, locate Naevius USB Antivirus.
4. Right-click Uninstall and follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
Normally, removing Naevius USB Antivirus and its related components from the Control Panel will remove all supporting files belonging to those programs. In some rare cases those though, files may be left behind. Therefore, you should confirm that the leftover entries have been removed after following the previous steps.
1. Use the Find/Search engine to locate and delete the following directories:
Program files\Naevius USB Antivirus\
Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Naevius USB Antivirus\
2. Click “Start Menu”>select “Run”>insert “Regedit” to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries like:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Naevius USB Antivirus
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ Naevius USB Antivirus
The above method is about how to uninstall Naevius USB Antivirus manually. However, this method is not always effective for computer newbie. Sometimes it just fails to uninstall the Naevius USB Antivirus completely. If you want to uninstall the Naevius USB Antivirus completely, it is highly recommended you to use a reliable uninstall tool. There are many professional uninstall tool for you to choose, and Perfect Uninstaller is one of these powerful uninstall tools.
With Perfect Uninstaller working on your computer, all you need to do is simply locating and removing Naevius USB Antivirus through the display panel. There are only a few steps involved in this process and you don’t need to worry about the following problems after the deletion. This way, you can also easily get rid of Batch PDF Security Remover or Protector Plus 2011 Antivirus from your system if you don’t need.
- Windows start up too slow - Simple tips to get PC start up faster
- ShopFree Toolbar Uninstall Tutorial - Steps to Uninstall ShopFree Toolbar with Great Success
- Problems loading certain sites - Steps to surf the web successfully
- Winrscmde Trojan - How to Remove Winrscmde Trojan immediately
- Vipsearchs.net - How to Remove Vipsearchs.net instantly
- Error kernel32.dll - Solve kernel32.dll error the simplest way
- Activate Driver Checker
- Code 28 Error - Common causes and solutions
- Slow running computer and how to make your computer faster?