PageDefrag is a portable defragmenter that allows you to defragment files that you might otherwise be unable to defragment with typical defragmenting tools. For anyone who is not used to run this program, you may have the idea to uninstall PageDefrag at this point. However, did anyone experience on removing Windows software as a result? With your concerns, read on next parts you need to uninstalling PageDefrag.
Programs that are compatible with Windows may have an uninstallation program or feature. So if you have correctly installed PageDefrag on your computer, you can uninstall it with its built-in uninstaller.
1. Click the Start menu.
2. Click All Programs (or Program Files) to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click the PageDefrag program group, you should see an option that enables you to remove or uninstall the program.
4. Click the Uninstall option, and then follow instruction that appears on your screen.
5. You may be asked to restart your computer. Don’t restart the PC until after you have saved any files that are open.
If the PageDefrag still shows up when your pc is booted, you will need to remove any of the following components that still exist on your system.
1. Double click “My Computer” on the desktop and double click the “C:” drive.
2. Double click the “Programs Files” folder.
3. Locate the PageDefrag folder.
4. Right click on it and click “Delete.”
5. Confirm “Yes” to delete it.
6. Empty the “Recycle Bin.”
In case this manual uninstall procedure doesn’t work, you may turn to the “Uninstall” function of Perfect Uninstaller which is the most powerful way to uninstall PageDefrag or any stubborn application.
Step 1: Click here to download Perfect Uninstaller, install it on your PC.
Step2: Launch Perfect Uninstaller, locate PageDefrag on the program list of Perfect Uninstaller, select it, and click “Uninstall” button.
Step3: Perfect Uninstaller will review uninstall program files and associated registry entries. Click Complete Uninstall to start the program uninstall process.
Step4: The uninstall program of PageDefrag will be triggered then, click Yes on the pop up dialog box to start the uninstall progress.
Step5: Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed. When the uninstall completed, click “Yes” button.
During the uninstall with the Perfect Uninstaller, all PageDefrag user settings will be removed, as well as contents of items related to PageDefrag installation. With Perfect Uninstaller running on your computer, you will be able to rid yourself of any software with ease, such as Quick Slide Show and Sigma Player.
- How to Remove Vista Security Plus 2013 instantly
- PDF Unlock Software Removal - Successfully Uninstall PDF Unlock Software fro Good
- How to Get Rid of Little Registry Optimizer Quickly and Easily
- Windows code 38 error - Fix error code 38 simply
- Access violation at address 00409a0e - How to troubleshoot and fix it?
- C:\windows\system32\config\SYSTEM is missing or corrupt - How to do?
- Simple Guide to Remove Troj/Agent-ZMO instantly
- Activate Registry Easy
- Disk Antivirus Professional - How Can I Remove Disk Antivirus Professional from My PC