ESET Smart Security 5 is an integrated product that includes anti-virus engine to a well-known antivirus NOD32, firewall, anti-spyware module and filter for spam protection. Users can download it directly from its official website. How about the process of uninstalling ESET Smart Security 5? It is necessary to uninstall and reinstall ESET Smart Security 5 if the program is corrupted by Trojan virus or malware infection. Can you easily remove this antivirus program? Now learn the effective ways to uninstall ESET Smart Security 5 from PC.
And so far, there are two ways available to uninstall ESET Smart Security 5. The first method is the most common one, to uninstall it with the utility of Add or Remove Programs on the Control Panel.
1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager. End all programs in Task Manager.
2. Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, select ESET Smart Security 5 and then choose Remove.
5. Follow the prompts to finish the removal of ESET Smart Security 5.
The recommended removal method to get rid of ESET Smart Security 5 is to use a “program removal tool” to get rid of all parts of the program for good. If the normal procedure for uninstalling ESET Smart Security 5 unfortunately does not work, it can leave parts of entries on your computer even in your registry. Removing the leftover folders and files manually can be quite a chore. To avoid any unexpected problems during the uninstall process we suggest you use the advanced uninstaller program.
Choose a highly reputed uninstaller application like Perfect Uninstaller will help you easily and immediately get rid of ESET Smart Security 5. This strong award winning application can uninstall ESET Smart Security 5 from windows and completely remove those visible and hidden components that are equally dangerous. Need a quick ESET Smart Security 5 removal? Click here to equip your PC with Perfect Uninstaller right now.
- Random computer freezing - How to fix a freezing computer instantly?
- How to make Internet connection faster? Solutions to get faster Internet connection pleasantly
- How to Uninstall WinUtilities History Cleaner from Your Computer Immediately
- Tips to Uninstall eBay Toolbar from Computer Correctly
- How to Remove Worm/Generic2.CLCO easily
- Error code 0X80070017 - Steps to solve Windows installation error 0X80070017 quickly
- Computer running slow Windows XP - Steps to make your computer run faster again
- Startup Optimization - Spyware Cease 6.4.0 Released!
- Remove DeviantART Toolbar - DeviantART Toolbar Uninstalling Tips and Skills