A little similar to error code 0X80010108, an error 0X8007000 message will appear when users try to open a photo or video file in Windows. It usually tells that an error is preventing the photo or video from being displayed. If you have ever googled the web, you should know that an error 0X8007000 in Windows usually indicates a damaged or misplaced system file. If cannot be repaired timely, it may bring in further serious unknown errors to the computer, the hardware or the programs on the PC.
Sometimes, the Windows error 0X8007000 message will appear when some system required files are deleted from your system wrongly. The first thing you should do is to directly restore this important system file by inserting your original Windows installation CD, or run the System File Checker (SFC) to get it back on your PC.
Also, you should check the drivers that you recently installed on the computer and try uninstalling to see whether the problem solves. Sometimes, an incompatible drive can bring in the error 0X8007000 to happen in Windows computer. Also, you should update all of your outdated drivers to the latest ones and install all available Windows service packs. In most cases, it is an error with the incorrect updated driver. You can simply perform the steps below:
* Load the driver down.
* Select the Device Manager the appropriate device.
* Click on Properties.
* Select the Driver tab.
* Click on Update Driver and follow the instructions in the Hardware Wizard.
If you have perform the above two solutions but still get a Windows error code 0X8007000, use the System Restore to restore your computer to an earlier date. This will help fixing Error 0X8007000 in Windows easily. System Restore procedure, is a small, but effective procedure that is really helpful because it brings your system back to a point in time that you want it to. Preferably before your error occurred. Here is what you need to do in order to use the System Restore application correctly.
* Go to the “All Programs” menu in the “Start” menu at the lower left hand corner of your screen
*From there on, go to “Accessories”
* Once in that menu, go to “System Tools”
* In that menu, click on “System Restore”
*Once in the application, there should be a list of things you can do, follow the instructions from there in order to get your System Restore procedure done correctly and efficiently.
Fourthly, viruses or other PC threats are the main cause to the error 0X8007000 in Windows computer as they are capable in attacking and removing any files from the computer besides collecting/stealing users’ personal information. So, do not forget to thoroughly scan your computer and remove all PC threats with a powerful antivirus antispyware program!
Lastly, do remember to scan and fix Windows registry errors. Registry acts as the most important component of the computer and controls the proper running of the computer and all programs installed on the PC. When there are some errors existing in this database, the system will fail to read the needed files correctly and then display the error 0X8007000 message. So, if the solutions above do not help to fix the error, do remember to pay several minutes to download and run a registry cleaning tool to see whether it helps or not. According to my own experience, this will sometimes be the most effective solutions to fix Windows error 0X8007000.
Once again, in order to ensure the smooth running of the computer and proper access of every file on the PC, you should know how to deal with error 0X8007000 in Windows. But it doesn’t matter if you do not know how to do, bookmark my post here and follow them to go; then you can easily solve Windows error code 0X8007000 on your own.
- Virtumonde/ Vundo Removal Instruction
- Spyware Cease 4.0 is Released!
- How to Remove V9 Redirect Virus quickly
- Uninstalling GreenBrowser from System Once and For All
- How to Thoroughly Uninstall Win7DSFilterTweaker - Working Tutorial
- How to Uninstall Aide PDF to DXF Converter Effectively? - Recommended Aide PDF to DXF Converter Removal Method
- Uninstall ZSoft Uninstaller - How to Fully Remove ZSoft Uninstaller from Your System
- Pup.Datamngr Removal - How to Get Rid of Pup.Datamngr immediately
- Guide to Help You Easily Uninstall Nero 8 Ultra Edition from Computer