When trying to run the Adobe program in FULLSCREEN MODE, the users were claimed to get the following error message after pressing the Button: “SecurityError: Error #2152: Full screen mode is not allowed”. Due to this error, the users will fail to run the program or fully enjoy all functions of the program. However, here I will recommend you the most advanced error 2152 repair tool to solve the error immediately.
To prevent & fix computer error 2152, first you have to make sure that the computer is always running properly without malware attacks. If you have a little knowledge on computer, you should know that the malware just like virus, spyware, adware & Trojan horse can easily replicate itself and lead to serious damages to the computer. Also, they are regarded as the electronic terrorist that are spreading fast and affecting computers all over the world nowadays. Once they get onto your computer, they will severely collect & steal your personal information, attack & remove any file, eat up the system resources, etc to result in kinds of computer error codes such as the error 2152 Full Screen Not Allowed. Easily download an antivirus program from a trusted webpage and run it to well protect your computer at any time as well as tune up your computer.
Secondly, check and make sure all hardware are running correctly. Hardware issues can be one main cause for the computer startup problem. For example, when the memory stick is not plugged correctly, you won’t start up the PC properly as before or run your programs correctly due to an error code 2152. Take several minutes to check and make sure that all hardware on your PC are all functioning correctly. By the way, just like as what I have said in the first step, do remember to regularly check and remove all computer viruses from the PC.
Typically, when getting the error 2152 message, your computer runs slowly as well. So the first tip you should do is to press “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” or “Ctrl + Shift + Delete” to bring the task manager. When the Task Manage is up, find which program uses the higher or most CPU/memory, then you can manually stop it. This simple step helps to release more available memory to make the computer run smoothly sometimes without the error 2152 message.
If you have performed all the above steps, but keep on getting the error message, simply restore the system to a previous state before the error message appears. This simple job takes you back to the state before the registry error message occurred and gets rid of the error 2152 Full Screen Not Allowed easily. So if you have ever made a system restore point, directly perform the below steps and continue:
* Go to Start – All Programs – Accessories – System Tools – System Restore.
* Right click on “System Restore” under the System Tools tab, then click “Pin to Start Menu” easy access.
* Press continue at the “Windows needs you permission to continue dialog box.
* Select “Choose a different Restore Point”.
*If “Choose a different restore point” was selected the “Choose a restore point” dialog box will appear. Choose a restore point and click on Next.
* Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the restore job.
Finally, I would recommend you to fix Windows registry errors so as to prevent numerous Windows pop up error 2152 Full Screen Not Allowed messages. The registry database is something that holds crucial data that tells how your computer to run correctly as well as stores information such as chat logs, old documents, saved emails and software that has not been completely removed from the computer. If there are too many useless entries within the registry database, it make cost the system more time to start up, shut down or even generate kinds of error messages. To always ensure a clean system without such computer error code messages, it is highly recommended to regularly troubleshoot and fix Windows registry problems.
Well, even though many reasons can bring in the happening of this error, run this error 2152 repair tool right now; it will not only fix the error 2152, but also optimizes computer performance to the peak.
- The Fast Way to Uninstall Babylon Toolbar from Computer
- Windows update error 80072efd - Check and fix error 80072efd in Windows update quickly
- Methods to Uninstall Infinite Dreamers FileRenamer from PC
- Backdoor.ciadoor - How to Remove Backdoor.ciadoor instantly
- How Can You Fix Windows Modules Installer Error 126?
- Fixes for Windows update error code 643
- ShopFree Toolbar Uninstall Tutorial - Steps to Uninstall ShopFree Toolbar with Great Success
- Fix XP Start Menu problems - Why XP Start Menu Not Working and How to Fix It?
- Fix slow computer free - Steps to fix your slow computer for free