Do you often feel frustrated by the error code 0X00000426 when you are working on an important project or making an online transaction with VISA card? Does your computer fall into the troubles of frequent system crashes, Blue Screen of Death Errors and some other unexpected errors because of this error code? If the answer is Yes, I highly advise you to immediately troubleshoot the computer and repair error code 0X00000426 quickly.
There are many chances for you to get the error code 0X00000426 due to a simple random glitch. So the first thing you should do is to simply restart your system. Sometimes, the error message will go permanently after a reboot. At this time, there is nothing to worry about any more. If not, you may follow the above steps to continue.
Then, you need to clean out the Temp Folder from your computer. The Temp folder on the computer sometimes contains files that are interfering with the installation of Office. So, you can directly remove it from the computer to see whether it helps to solve the error code 0X00000426. Here, I take Windows XP as an example to show you how to clean out the Tem folder.
* Click on Start and then Run.
* In open window, type %Temp% and click OK. Then a folder full of files and other folders will appear.
* To remove several or individual folders or files, hold down your Ctrl key while left-clicking on each item you want delete; to delete all items, hit your Delete key or choose File and then “Delete” from the menu.
*Confirm that you are going to delete the files by clicking “Yes” on the Confirm Multiple File Delete window that opens.
After removing the Temp folder from the computer, you can try running your computer again to see whether you are able to install the office program correctly without problems.
After removing the TEMP folder, you can directly use the Windows built-in Windows Disk Manager tool to check for file system errors and bad sectors existing on the hard disk. Though this sounds a little simple, it helps to fix error code 0X00000426 in many situations as well as make computer run smoothly. To check your drives, perform the three simple steps here:
1- Double click “My Computer”, right click on drive you want to check and select Properties
2- Click Tools tab and “Check Now” under Error-checking option
3- In popping-up dialog box select the “Automatically fix file system errors” or/and “Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors” to automatically check & fix file system errors/bad sectors
Fourthly, you still have to remove all PC viruses as this has become the one major reason for error code 0X00000426. You will find your computer suddenly stops responding no matter which key you are pressing even though it was working correctly last night. And all of your icons are disappearing before your eyes. What is up? Those are all signs to tell your computer somehow got infected with a virus. Viruses are capable of attacking & removing any file from the computer, making the program you want to launch impossible to open and showing a code 0X00000426 error message. Even if you are not infected, it is still a good idea to let the computer protection program running in the background to realtime protect your PC.
Above are the above solutions, what you should take when trying to fix the registry/configuration error is to repair Windows registry errors. But we all know that Windows registry is a very important part in Windows-based operating system to store all vital settings & options of the hardware & software on the computer. In this way, a minor mistake in the Windows registry can also result in the error code 0X00000426 message. Therefore, it is highly suggested that you can download & run a freeware registry cleaner to detect & remove all obsolete/useless/broken registry entries from the computer immediately. Just get rid of what the program recommends and you will be able to fix registry/configuration error quickly.
Tired of the error code 0X00000426 on your computer? Want to get rid of the error and run the computer properly all the time? Get the best computer repair tool here and you will soon get your PC optimized and run it smoothly all the time!
- How Could We Easily and Effectively Uninstall Office Password Recovery Wizard
- Free Tutorial on How to Uninstall IsoBuster Completely from Your Computer
- STOP error code 0X000000F4 - Stop blue screen errors from happening frequently
- CMOS Checksum Error - Steps to Fix CMOS Checksum Error Quickly
- Bigseekpro Removal Instruction - How to Remove Bigseekpro from My Web Browser
- WORM_MSIL.BR Removal - How to Remove WORM_MSIL.BR quickly
- Guide to Uninstall Glary Utilities Portable - Quickly Delete Glary Utilities Portable from Your PC
- XP Anti-Spyware 2013 Uninstall - Guide to Remove XP Anti-Spyware 2013 once for all
- Computer Internet slow - why a computer slow to connect to Internet and how to fix it?