Receive an error code 0X800706BA when trying to back up a file on the computer? Do you want to run the computer properly without losing any important data all the time? Yeah, a regular data backup is needed so as to well protect the files & folders on the hard disk. But why does the error code 0X800706BA happen and how do you deal with it as quickly as you can?
In many cases, the error code 0X800706BA can occur if the DHCP client service is not running. If so, try the troubleshooting step first:
*Type Ctrl-Esc and type “services.msc”. Right click on the program that shows up under the heading Programs(1) and type “run as administrator”.
* Find “DHCP client”
* If the service is started, click “Restart”. If the service is stopped, click “start”.
If the above solutions do not help, it is likely that some required files on the PC are mis-removed without your knowledge. So, the second thing you should do is to simply restore the computer back to a previous status before the error code 0X800706BA appears. You can follow the steps below when attempting to solve the error 0X800706BA issue. By the way, a simple system restore job helps to deal various other PC errors like “CPLEX Error: Not enough memory” at the same time.
*Restart your computer and log on as an administrator.
* Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
*In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click “Next” to go.
* Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
* Click “Next” on the confirmation window.
* Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished and then the code 0X800706BA problem will be solved immediately.
However, most of the time, the error code 0X800706BA might be caused by adware or virus infections as they are able to attack and remove any core system file from the computer without your permission. Once the Windows cannot find the needed files in the computer or when a file is disguised by some PC threats, it will be very easy for you to get the code 0X800706BA error message when starting up the computer or launching a specific program. So it’s sensible to use a virus removing program to detect and remove any adware infections from the computer. By the way, it is better that you can make your antivirus program working in the background to realtime protect and remove any threats to the computer.
Lastly, scan and fix all Windows registry errors. Registry acts as the most important component of the computer and controls the proper running of the computer and all programs installed on the PC. When there are some errors existing in this database, the system will fail to read the needed files correctly and then display the error code 0X800706BA message. So, if the solutions above do not help to fix the error, do remember to pay several minutes to download and run a registry cleaning tool to see whether it helps or not. According to my own experience, this will sometimes be the most effective solutions to fix error 0X800706BA on the computer.
Well, no matter in backing up which file you get the error code 0X800706BA message, you can simply perform the above steps to go. They help to easily troubleshoot the causes on your PC and solve them properly for you. Good luck and wish you enjoy every day with the computer!
- Uninstall and Remove Memeo Instant Backup Thoroughly from PC
- How to Remove Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj easily from Windows System
- Livesearchnow.com Redirect - How to Remove Livesearchnow.com Browser Hijacker
- System Progressive Protection - How Can You Remove System Progressive Protection from PC
- Windows Update Error 800B0001 - Common causes and fixes
- How to Reset my Computer back to Factory Settings?
- Access to XP Antispyware 2009 Removal Instructions
- Audiodg.exe error fix - Repair audiodg.exe error on your own
- File Restore Removal - How to Remove File Restore from My PC