When trying to download music from the Zune Marketplace, you will keep on getting error code C101A003. Annoyingly, it will stop you from downloading the file or even burning a CD correctly. We strongly recommend you to troubleshoot and fix this computer error code as quickly as you can to enjoy a pleasant computer life all the time.
To fix error code C101A003, the first thing you should do is to verify/change the Date/Time/Time Zone to be correct. To do this, you can simply follow this instruction:
* Click Start, click Control Panel, click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options, and then click Date and Time to open the Date & Time tab.
* Then, you can select the item you want to change:
->To change the hour, double-click the hour, and use the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
->To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
->To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and move the arrows to increase or decrease the value.
->To change the AM/PM indicator, select it, and then click the arrows.
* To change your time zone, click the Time Zone tab. In the box above the map, click the drop-down arrow, and select your current time zone.
By the way, you can directly select the “Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes” check box to automatically adjust the computer clock when daylight time changes.
If the error code C101A003 persists even though your Date & Time settings are correct, you have to make sure that the computer is completely clean from viruses or even malicious programs. Viruses are able to get onto the computer via many different ways to greatly affect the proper running of the computer, for example, they will delete the file csrss.exe to cause annoying csrss.exe error message. Besides, they are able to attack and remove any system file from the PC to make it run improperly. If the system cannot locate the required entries to download or burn your necessary music, an error code C101A003 will happen. It is highly advised to let the antivirus antispyware program running in the background all the time to realtime block and remove any threat from the computer. Trust me, a virus-clean system is the first assurance to ensure the proper running of the computer.
Then, it is quite important to fix Windows registry errors when trying to fix the error code C101A003. The registry is basically a big database that lies at the core of Windows and responsible for storing all the settings and options for all the programs on your computer. This way, the computer can “remember” a number of different things and perform your request correctly. However, the improper or incomplete installation of software, virus infection, for example, can often damage the registry and lead to some unexpected computer errors. When the system cannot find the correct entries to finish your download or burn job, you will soon suffer from an error code C101A003. If at this case, you’d better check and fix Windows registry problems as quickly as you can. And you can do this by simply running a registry cleaner utility. It will completely scan the whole PC and get rid of all inside errors soon.
Want to get rid of error code C101A003? Want to download your desired music and burn what you want properly all the time? Get the best computer optimization utility here! It will completely scan your whole PC and get rid of all problems causing the code C101A003 error effectively.
- Uninstall Avast! Pro Antivirus - The Simplest Way to Remove Avast! Pro Antivirus
- System32 error remover - Get rid of frequent system32 error messages permanently
- CouponDropDown - How to Remove CouponDropDown Adware quickly
- Folstart Worm - How to Remove Folstart Worm completely
- Code 28 Error - Common causes and solutions
- Total Security Protection Center - How to Remove Total Security Protection Center easily
- How Can I Remove Trojan.Filurkes!gen quickly
- Allsearch.com Redirect Virus - How to Remove Allsearch.com Browser Hijacker Virus
- Useful Tips for Uninstalling Bopup Messenger from Your Windows