Some users complained that they keep on receiving an “error loading C:\Windowns\physxcudart_20.dll” when trying to play a game or some other curtained programs. Sometimes, even though they have done as prompted to reinstall the program, same error messages happens. We know that physxcudart_20.dll is quite important process to correctly load the Physx driver; when something goes wrong, certain programs won’t run properly.
To more exactly learn how to fix physxcudart_20.dll error, let’s learn together what causes it. Just as what we can learn from other forums, the DLL error can be mostly caused by the following reasons:
* The physxcudart_20.dll file has been mistakenly removed from the computer either by yourself or virus infection
* The computer has been severely infected by viruses or other malicious spyware programs.
* Some files related to the program using the physxcudart_20.dll has been broken or corrupted.
*There are some errors existing in Windows registry database.
Tips to fix physxcudart_20.dll error instantly
When getting the error loading C:\Windowns\physxcudart_20.dll message, first think of what you have installed or uninstalled recently. Sometimes, the recently-installed programs or device drivers will overwrite or remove the physxcudart_20.dll, which causes the physxcudart_20.dll not found problem.
Similarly, the file will sometimes be removed by mistake when you uninstall a program from the computer. In such case, just uninstall the recently-installed programs from your computer and then problem will be solved. If the error message appears immediately after you uninstall a program, reinstall it to see whether the problem has been solved or not. If these two methods do not help to solve the dll problem, you can nether download a physxcudart_20.dll from a safe website or copy one from other computer with the same operating system; and then place it under your windows/system32 folder. This also helps to immediately fix the physxcudart_20.dll missing problem on the computer. Sometimes, such copy & paste job also works in fixing some exe errors, such as winload.exe error.
Thirdly, you need to install all available drivers for hardware devices, especially for the Physx driver. The outdated drivers on the computer will stop the devices from successfully accessing and reading its required files and processes. So, when trying to fix the error loading C:\Windowns\physxcudart_20.dll issue, do not ignore to fix all issues existing in Windows devices. By the way, you also need to install all available Windows update services.
Sometimes, the physxcudart_20.dll error will be caused when your system is infected by viruses. If you have never scanned your computer for viruses, immediately run your anti-virus program to remove what it finds.
Finally, it is best that you can clean your registry for invalid and corrupt entries. We all know that the registry is the critical component of the Windows operating system as it stores all information about the Dll files, programs on the computer and system settings. However, as days by, it is unavoidable that you may encounter registry issue due to a huge amount of invalid, useless and unwanted entries. If the physxcudart_20.dll is corrupted or missing from the DLL list within the registry database, you will no doubt get DLL error message or some other computer errors again and again upon running the PC or some certain programs.
See? Though many unknown reasons bring in the happening of frequent “error loading C:\Windowns\physxcudart_20.dll” message, some simple PC tweak tips help to easily troubleshoot and fix it instantly. What is more, if you can perform all the above solutions regularly, I believe you will be able to enjoy an error-free computer all the time.
- Reliable Instruction to Uninstall Raxso Drive Magic from Computer Completely
- File Splitter PRO Uninstalling Tips - Quick Way to Remove Unwanted File Splitter PRO
- Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 - How Can I Remove Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 safely
- Error code 21 fix - Solutions to fix error code 21
- Internet Explorer Application Error - Fix Application Error while Running Internet Explorer
- How to Remove Windows Premium Defender Rogue Program safely
- File nxpm.dll could not be found? Fix nxpm.dll error instantly
- XP Security 2012 Uninstall Guide - How to Remove XP Security 2012 safely
- Uninstall Anapod Explorer Free - How to Effectively Remove Anapod Explorer from PC