Microsoft Office Access 2007 provides a rich platform for developing database management solutions with easy-to-use customization tools. Do you need to uninstall the program because you want to change another version of Microsoft Office Access? For help and support for Microsoft Office Access 2007 removal, feel free to follow our tutorial on how to fully uninstall Windows software from computer. I will give you a good idea about how to completely and immediately get rid of Microsoft Office Access 2007.
Before you uninstall Microsoft Office Access 2007, stop its running process:
1. Go to Start and then click on Run.
2. In the Run command box, type taskmgr.exe, and then click on OK or press, Alt+Ctrl+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc and the Task Manager will appear.
3. Select the process of Microsoft Office Access 2007 and click on the End Process button to stop it.
To uninstall the program:
1. In Windows XP, click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
In Windows Vista, click Start. In the Start search box, type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
In Windows 7, click Start. In the Search programs and files box, type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
2. In the list of installed programs, uninstall Microsoft Office Access 2007.
3. Restart your PC.
To remove all files associated with Microsoft Office Access 2007:
1. Go to the folder C:\Program Files\ Microsoft Office Access 2007 by using My Computer or Windows Explorer, delete the entire folder.
2. Hit Start-Run and type *regedit* (no asterisks) and hit Enter. This opens the Windows registry. Browse the registry similar to browsing in Windows Explorer and go to this folder:
hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\office\ Access 2007
But what if you encounter error messages during the uninstall process? The most effective and safe solution is using the special uninstaller program like Perfect Uninstaller. First the uninstall tool will remove the program for you, then it will do instead is completely clean the empty or corrupted registry entries from your computer. It will scan your drivers too.
- Trojan.Flotclod Removal Guide - How to Remove Trojan.Flotclod completely
- What causes a “Computer Monitoring Error” and how to fix it?
- My computer has no sound - Steps to fix sound on computer
- Windows Malware Firewall Removal - How to Remove Windows Malware Firewall instantly
- Windows BSOD 0Xc00000e9 - Detailed causes and solutions
- Java incompatible magic value error - Common causes and solutions
- Easily Uninstall and Remove Registry Turbo from Computer
- Audio service is not running - Causes and fixes
- Recommended Way to Remove Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e completely