Microsoft Office Access 2007 provides a rich platform for developing database management solutions with easy-to-use customization tools. Do you need to uninstall the program because you want to change another version of Microsoft Office Access? For help and support for Microsoft Office Access 2007 removal, feel free to follow our tutorial on how to fully uninstall Windows software from computer. I will give you a good idea about how to completely and immediately get rid of Microsoft Office Access 2007.
Before you uninstall Microsoft Office Access 2007, stop its running process:
1. Go to Start and then click on Run.
2. In the Run command box, type taskmgr.exe, and then click on OK or press, Alt+Ctrl+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc and the Task Manager will appear.
3. Select the process of Microsoft Office Access 2007 and click on the End Process button to stop it.
To uninstall the program:
1. In Windows XP, click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
In Windows Vista, click Start. In the Start search box, type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
In Windows 7, click Start. In the Search programs and files box, type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
2. In the list of installed programs, uninstall Microsoft Office Access 2007.
3. Restart your PC.
To remove all files associated with Microsoft Office Access 2007:
1. Go to the folder C:\Program Files\ Microsoft Office Access 2007 by using My Computer or Windows Explorer, delete the entire folder.
2. Hit Start-Run and type *regedit* (no asterisks) and hit Enter. This opens the Windows registry. Browse the registry similar to browsing in Windows Explorer and go to this folder:
hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\office\ Access 2007
But what if you encounter error messages during the uninstall process? The most effective and safe solution is using the special uninstaller program like Perfect Uninstaller. First the uninstall tool will remove the program for you, then it will do instead is completely clean the empty or corrupted registry entries from your computer. It will scan your drivers too.
- Full Removal for LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium - How to Uninstall LifeGlobe Goldfish Aquarium for Good
- Error 1305 repair - How to fix error 1305 quickly?
- How to Uninstall Adobe Reader 7.0 for Free - Adobe Reader 7.0 Removal Tutorial
- Having Problem in Uninstalling Zemana AntiLogger? - Effective Zemana AntiLogger Removal
- Vista Home Security 2013 - How to Remove Vista Home Security 2013 easily
- Trojan.Dropper Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Dropper from My Computer
- Error 0X8007000 in Windows - Repair Windows error 0X8007000 now
- Error 38 fix - Solve error 38 on your own
- Error code 28 - Solve code 28 error instantly