The free Ewoss Toolbar brings a unique, local touch to your browsing experience. The most common complaints are the failure of the toolbar to update properly. If you are having this problem right now, the best thing for you to do is to uninstall this program and repeat the installation process. When uninstalling toolbar, make sure you take out all the files it has. Here is an effective Ewoss Toolbar uninstall tutorial for users who don’t know how to conduct the removal.
If you are using Ewoss Toolbar from Firefox, just follow tips below:
1. Open Firefox, click Tools on the top of the Firefox, and then choose Add-ons.
2. Click Ewoss Toolbar and then choose Uninstall.
3. In the pop-up windows, choose Uninstall.
4. Restart Firefox to finish uninstall.
If you are using Internet Explorer, just follow tips below:
1. Press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously.
2. Type inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
3. Click the Programs tab.
4. Click the Manage add-ons button.
5. Select the Ewoss Toolbar.
6. Before removing the unwanted search provider, please make sure to set another one as your default search provider.
7. All changes are applied immediately; when the configuration suits your needs, simply click the Close button.
The next step is to clean up the redundant registry:
1. Go to the start menu and click ‘Run’.
2. Type in ‘regedit’ and navigate to ‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE’.
3. Locate and delete all registry entries associated with the software.
4. Back to the start menu and click ‘Search’.
5. Type in the name of the software and delete any files associated with Ewoss Toolbar.
If you can not completely uninstall Ewoss Toolbar by yourself, your best option is to using the automatic uninstaller tool.
The best uninstaller program is the tool that’s able to scan through your computer and get rid of any traces of software that you don’t want on there. There are a lot of these programs on the Internet, but most of the uninstaller applications out there will actually end up causing more problems than good on your system. What computer geek recommended to me is one of the highly-reputed programs, such as Perfect Uninstaller. It can automatically look deep into your system and erase everything regarding the files and registry based on the directories you provide. After my test, I find this program perfectly works for Ewoss Toolbar removal. Besides, it did help me to perform a force uninstall on many toolbars, Quero Toolbar and IMesh Toolbar for example.
- Disk Write Error - Causes and Solutions
- How to Reset my Computer back to Factory Settings?
- Tips for Uninstalling PC SpeedScan Pro - How to Remove PC SpeedScan Pro Permanently
- Remove CleanMyPC Completely from PC - CleanMyPC Uninstall Guide
- How Can You Thoroughly Uninstall ABF Outlook Express Backup from PC?
- Need TestDisk Removal Help? - How to Thoroughly Uninstall TestDisk from Windows 7
- Paragon Total Defrag Removal Guide - How to Uninstall Paragon Total Defrag with Effective Ways
- 100% Safe and Effective Method for eScan Anti-Virus Removal
- How to Remove Security Scanner 2012 Step by Step