Microsoft Antivirus 2013 is a rogue security program which pretends to be a legitimate antivirus program released by Microsoft. The malicious program is from the same family of many fake AV software such as MS Removal Tool. Its interface imitates legitimate Microsoft products. Microsoft Antivirus 2013 can not detect and remove any kind of infection. The security alerts it displays and the scan result it produces are fake. It is designed to cheat users into purchasing the full version. Some users hope the full version can remove the detected Trojan which is not detected by a legitimate security program. Some users purchase the full version in order to get rid of annoying pop-up and fake scan. The unregistered version of Microsoft Antivirus 2013 may disable internet access, task manager or other programs. It is never a good idea to register the software since the hacker may get your credit card information when you make the payment. If you want to regain control of your computer and protect your computer against attacks, you need to remove Microsoft Antivirus 2013 completely.
You have two choices. The fast way is to use a third party removal program. If you are an experienced user, you can remove the malicious program manually without the help of a security program.
How to remove Fake Microsoft Antivirus 2013 manually
Manual way requires users to have good understanding of computer system especially windows registry. Since the rogue software creates lots of files and registry keys, you may spend much time on locating the malicious items. However, the most important is not to remove any legitimate system files or the computer will be corrupted.
1. Run task manager before Microsoft Antivirus 2013 stops it. Identify malicious processes and end them
2. Find out associated files and folder. Delete them completely
3. Run registry editor, and remove malicious registry entries, registry keys and registry values.
Most users are unable to complete the three steps and a security program is a much preferable choice.
How to get rid of Microsoft Antivirus 2013 with a third party removal program
A third party removal program is designed to wipe off kinds of infection. With such an effective program users can get rid of the infection automatically even they do not have much pc knowledge. Most of third party removal programs are easy to use. To save your time on searching for an effective program, we recommend you to download Spyware Cease, which is proved to be able to remove Microsoft Antivirus 2013 instantly. Spyware Cease is a professional antispyware program. The powerful program can run, update and scan without interruption from the rogue program.
Can’t access internet? You can reset the web browser and then download Spyware Cease here. Take IE for example, click on Tools – click Internet Options – go to Connections tab – click LAN settings button – uncheck the item Use a proxy server for your LAN – click OK to confirm your action.
- Activate Registry Easy
- How Can I Remove Backdoor.Sykipot quickly
- Error 0X80070021 in Outlook - Fix Outlook error 0X80070021 instantly
- .NET Framework Installer Errors - Solve Some Installer Errors Quickly
- Chrome download error - Why can’t you download anything from Google Chrome?
- How to Remove Delta Search Hijacker from PC
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Swisyn.bgkm instantly
- PCSleek Free Error Cleaner Uninstall Guide - Permanently Removal PCSleek Free Error Cleaner
- Simple Tips to Uninstall USB Disk Security from Computer Effectively