XP Antispyware 2009, also known as Antispyware XP 2009, is one of the latest and hottest counterfeit antispyware programs that devastate the Internet community. In fact, XP Antispyware 2009 is a useless application and usually comes with Trojan, malware, virus and other threats. After installing onto your system, It will generate fake and misleading system error messages to trick the end-users into purchasing its full version. It is believed that XP Antispyware 2009 is simply a clone of Antispyware 2008 XP.
Antispyware XP 2009 will write this key into registry without your consent, and automatically run when PC starts up : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run xp antispyware 2009.
Its application files are usually saved at :
It will add the following registry information to your PC :
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\control panel\don’t load scui.cpl
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\control panel\don’t load wscui.cpl
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run xp antispyware 2009
This program generates the following application directories:
To better shield your privacy, it is neccesary to remove all the components of the Antispyware 2008 and all the malware and trojans that it might have come bundle with (such as zlob.trojan, trojan.vundo and Trojan.Downloader).
However, to manually remove this spyware attack may require certain knowledge to PC for it involves so much registry information. Don’t worry, with Spyware Cease you can remove this harmful item with ease. Base on the powerful and wide-range signature database, Spyware Cease is currently your reliable anti-spyware program on cleaning up spyware programs!
Please do the followings to completely remove XP Antispyware 2009 :
1. Download Spyware Cease installation package by clicking the link below and save it on your PC.
2. Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process. The descriptions within the installer will walk your through the installation. Then click on the Finish button.
3. Open Spyware Cease and click the Scan tab on the main interface. Select the scanned directories and then click the Scan button to begin scanning XP Antispyware 2009 and related files.
4. Spyware Cease now will start scanning your PC for XP Antispyware 2009 . The whole process will take some time the proceed, so we advise you to do something else and check the scanning results periodically. When the scan finished, Spyware Cease will look like as the following image :
5. Select the item you want to delete or right-click to add it to the ignore list. You can then click the Remove button to continue with the Spyware Cease removal process.
6. When Spyware Cease has finished removing the malware, it will open the main interface to offer further operations like real-time guard, system analysis or general settings.
Before updating Spyware Cease, make sure to completely close it. Good luck!
Free download Spyware Cease now!
- Ways to Delete GoodSearch Toolbar from Computer Thoroughly
- How to Successfully Uninstall Acronis AntiVirus 2010 within Minutes
- Why is Google Chrome not working and how to resolve it?
- Why does my laptop keep crashing? Get PC running properly all the time
- Why my computer is showing error messages at startup and how to stop them?
- Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d - How Can I Remove Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d safely
- Internet Explorer Application Error - Fix Application Error while Running Internet Explorer
- How to deal with Windows Media “Did not fit on device” problem?
- How do I make my computer run faster? Easy tips to get PC faster