File Recovery is just another fake system optimization program similar to File Rescue which uses fake PC performance & stability analysis report to make easy money from victims. Some users were scared when the fake software displays lots of serious hardware problems and desperate to purchase File Recovery thinking it is the last hope to fix the malfunctioning computer.
File Recovery causes various problems in order to scare victims. Desktop icon and items in start menu will disappear, making victims unable to access any files. RAM memory errors pop up from time to time. Task Manager may be disabled. To end those issues, you need to remove File Recovery entirely.
How to get rid of File Recovery?
Are you feeling frustrated at finding out the best method to remove File Recovery? As it never attach the uninstall program when installing into your computer. So you have no way to get rid of the malicious program via the Windows Add/Remove Programs function.
Under this circumstance, you need to conduct the manual removal by ending the malignant processes, deleting malware files and registry keys.
Here are helpful tips:
Kill all the malicious process from the Task Manager
Remove File Recovery registry values from the Windows Registry
Unregister the File Recovery DLL’s via Windows Command Prompt
Locate and remove files and folders associated with File Recovery via Find/Search engine
How to remove File Recovery in minutes?
You must be very frustrated when you get the malware, as your computer would be almost disabled and what you could do is quite limited. To remove File Recovery immediately, you only need a specialized antispyware program like Spyware Cease.
Here is how to remove File Recovery by Spyware Cease
1. If you could not see the desktop when you turn on your computer. You need to let the rogue software run a fake scan.
2. Change browser settings
Run IE – click on Tools – click Internet Options – go to Connections tab – click LAN settings button – uncheck the item Use a proxy server for your LAN – click OK to confirm your action.
3. Download Spyware Cease here
4. Save the installer file on desktop and install it
5. After you run the antispyware program, it will automatically update itself.
6. Run a quick scan
7. File Recovery will be picked up and you need to click remove button
- Backdoor.Moudoor Removal – How Can You Remove Backdoor.Moudoor from Your Computer
- Error code 0X8002801c - Fix error code 0X8002801c instantly
- Error code BIOHD-8 - Fix your PC from error code BIOHD-8 easily
- Thoroughly Uninstalling Owl Commander from Computer for Free
- Windows update errors - Possible causes and solutions
- Error code 0X800706BA - Detailed causes and solutions
- Error code 43 fix - How to solve error code 43 instantly?
- The Easy and Fast Way to Uninstall MP3 Cutter Joiner from PC
- Discussion about How to Effectively Uninstall 8start Launcher from PC