File Restore is a rogue program which claims itself to be able to restore files, defragment hard drives, repair system errors and so on. The fake hard drive defragmentation program is spread in the help of browser hijacker virus and Trojans and can be installed without users’ approval. Once installed, File Restore tries to making users to believe their computer has various pc issues and File Restore can fix them immediately. You should be clear that the rogue software is only designed to cheat money and can not help you fix any computer problems. The fake software can run automatically when you turn on computer. It creates hard drive error or registry errors by deleting key items and stopping some processes, so as to scare users. And then it will run a fake scan pretending to locate the corrupted files. In the scan result, File Restore will guide you to purchase the full version before you can repair the computer. If you ignore the scan result, the fake software will annoy you by numerous warnings.
If you are experiencing those problems caused the rogue program, you should remove it from the pc as soon as possible. The longer it stays on your computer, the more files will be damaged. The following passages provide two methods to get rid of File Restore.
Manual removal instruction
1. Stop the malware from running via task manager
2. Delete files created by the rogue program
3. Use registry editor to find out and delete associated registry entries
The most effective way to remove File Restore
The most effective way is to equip your computer with a security program that can detect and remove all components of the rogue software automatically. A security program has a scan engine that can analyze every file on the pc and sort out those malicious. With such a removal program, File Restore can hide nowhere on your pc. According to our research, an advanced antispyware program can take care of the infected computer more effectively than other kinds of security programs. So we recommend you to choose an advanced antispyware program like Spyware Cease.
- How to Remove Uncoverthenet.com from Web Browser
- Iw3mp.exe Is Not Working - Causes and Fixes
- Method to Uninstall Nero Media Player - How to Remove Nero Media Player for Good
- Windows 7 activation error 0XC004C008 - Tips to fix error 0XC004C008 on Win 7
- Flash.ocx missing - Get back missing flash.ocx immediately
- Win 7 Home Security 2013 - How to Remove Win 7 Home Security 2013 instantly
- Eurograbber Removal - How to Remove Eurograbber Trojan completely
- How to Save Your Time and Uninstall Flash Catcher from Computer Fast
- ALOT Toolbar Uninstall - How to Remove ALOT Toolbar completely