File Splitter PRO is a software utility allows you to split large files into smaller segments, which can then be transported to other places via floppy disk, Email attachment or Web download. Do you need to uninstall File Splitter PRO after one year of free upgrades and updates? How to thoroughly uninstall Windows program from your computer immediately? This guide can help you easily and completely remove all left over files and unneeded registries of File Splitter PRO.
Any time you prefer to uninstall program quickly, you can initially attempt to uninstall from Control Panel.
Here is how to remove File Splitter PRO from Windows directly:
Step One: Click Start and go to Control panel.
Step Two: Open the Add/Remove utility of Windows.
Step Three: Locate File Splitter PRO in the list and click Remove.
Step Four: Follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall File Splitter PRO.
What to do next in thoroughly uninstalling File Splitter PRO? You have to delete left-over files which will be left by the above process.
1. Press “Start” and then locate “My Computer”.
2. Go to “C:\Program Files”, search and find the left-over files of File Splitter PRO.
3. After you’ve identified these files, choose the selected folder and click “SHIFT + DELETE” to remove them permanently.
4. Empty your recycle bin and then restart your PC.
The final step is to clean up invalid registry entries of File Splitter PRO.
1. Click “Start” -”Run”. Type “regedit” into the command line and press enter.
2. Search the following areas for any remnants of the program
3. Search the above two registry keys for any folder associated with the program removed.
If you are a computer newbie, it’s not a good idea that you would take the risk to manually delete registry entries, for deleting registry entries by mistake will bring a disaster for you. Thus a small and inconvenient uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller is the best choice to completely uninstall File Splitter PRO other than formatting your hard drive so that you don’t have to put things back from scratch. With the powerful scan engine, Perfect Uninstaller can fully detect and forcibly uninstall all registry entries, DLL files as well as its drivers. It only needs a few clicks and takes a few minutes to completely remove Windows software such as File Splitter PRO, Handy Recovery and Opera Backup 2011.
- Windows error code 37 - Solve code 37 error the simplest way
- Security Master AV - How to Remove Security Master AV effectively
- iTunes Activation Error - Causes and Solutions
- Driver Updater Pro Removal Tips - How to Easily and Quickly Uninstall Driver Updater Pro
- Need to repair Windows Installer? Fix Windows Installer error yourself
- Easily Uninstall and Remove Registry Turbo from Computer
- Completely Uninstall Youtube Toolbar from Computer with Useful Methods
- Error 0X302 repair - How to fix error 0X302 on your PC?
- Registry Easy 4.7 Released