FinalBurner is a freeware alternative to expensive CD and DVD burners. Have you ever tried to uninstall FinalBurner but failed? How can you fully and quickly remove the program if you don’t want to use it in future? Are you searching for the program removal guide? Actually, you can uninstall FinalBurner completely with the direction below.
Manual method one: Uninstall & remove FinalBurner with Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Go to Start and then Settings, Control Panel; double click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
2. Locate & highly light FinalBurner and then click on “Change or Remove”.
3. Just follow the on-screen steps to finish the FinalBurner uninstallation.
Manual method two: Remove FinalBurner with the uninstaller
1. Choose Start, and then choose Control Panel.
2. Double click Add/Remove Programs.
3. Select FinalBurner in the list and click Remove.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the removal.
If however you are still finding files and folders that are associated with the program then you will need to manually delete data from the system registry. To get this done:
1. Type REGEDIT.EXE into the Run tool.
2. Look for any files or folders that are labeled with the same name as the FinalBurner you are trying to delete.
3. Drag the file or folder into the recycle bin.
4. Empty the recycle bin and then restart your system.
If manual uninstalling of FinalBurner looks a bit too challenging to you, then you would be better off using a good reputable uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller. You will be shocked by its powerful uninstall function once uninstalling any program you don’t need with Perfect Uninstaller.
It is really one that will check your system and remove the FinalBurner from your computer immediately as you can see below:
1. After running Perfect Uninstaller, highlight FinalBurner in the “Display Name” list.
2. Press “Uninstall” to begin the FinalBurner uninstallation and follow the on-screen steps to proceed.
3. Perfect Uninstaller is scanning your system for all associated entries.
- XP Home Security 2013 Removal - Best Way to Get Rid of XP Home Security 2013
- Babylon Toolbar Removal - How to Get Rid of Babylon easily
- How to fix AppCrash error? Fix AppCrash error on your PC instantly
- How to Remove Wiseconvert Toolbar easily
- Error on page - Fix IE “Error on Page” by yourself
- No Audio Output Device installed - Suggestions to fix computer sound problem easily
- What is a system32 error and how to fix system32 error?
- Cridex Trojan Removal Guide - How to Remove Cridex Trojan from Slow PC
- How to Remove Downloader.Parshell!g3 Step by Step