Getting the following error message and cannot get the update to install properly on the computer: “Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 1.1 Service Pack 1 (KB886903)
Installation date: 10/11/2007 3:10 AM
Installation status: Failed
Error details: Code 643”
Well, it is quite common for you to suffer from a Windows update error code 643 when trying to install some available updates on the PC, exposing the PC to some unknown risks and damages such as constant system error code 8. Just follow me right now, and you will get some fixes for Windows update error code 643 immediately.
There are ways for you to easily troubleshoot and fix the Windows update error code 643 by yourself. The first step you should do is to scan and remove all PC threats from the computer. As what I have said previously, they are able to hijack some download or install job or remove some files from the PC. Immediately run your antivirus program to get rid of all computer infections. By the way, to always ensure the smooth running of the computer, it is best that you should let your computer protection program always running in the background.
Also, you can try manually downloading the update from the download link and then install it in clean boot mode. To install the updates in clean boot mode helps to avoid the interruption of non-Microsoft programs and fix Windows update error code 643 at the same time. To enter into a clean boot mode, you can directly perform the steps below:
* Click Start, Run, type msconfig in the Start Search box, and press ENTER to continue.
* If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or click Continue.
* On the General tab, click Selective Startup.
* Under Selective Startup, clear the Load Startup Items check box.
* Click the Services tab, click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box, and then click Disable All.
* Click OK.
* When you are prompted, click Restart.
* Try update your computer again.
Besides these two main aspects, you should also run your Chkdsk program to check and fix all your hard disk errors, and update any of the outdated drivers to the latest ones. This also helps to fix the Windows update error code 643.
Fourthly, please note that Windows update errors are very commonly caused by Window registry problems. The registry is the database which stores all the information of the programs and hardware installed on the computer, and data on the different relationships between various parts of the computer like the hard drive and the memory space. When some errors come due to virus attacks or a bad program uninstallation, the computer becomes unstable as well brings in some problems just like Windows update error code 643 message. Finding exactly the best registry clean tool on the market to scan and fix all registry errors if you want to always enjoy a computer smoothly all the time.
In conclusion, a Windows update is quite important to maintain stable computer running and stop some unexpected risks to the PC. For this concern, no matter whenever you receive the Windows update error code 643, follow the above fixes to deal with it right now. Only in this way, can you run the computer pleasantly.
- How to Fully Remove Comodo BOClean Anti-Malware from Windows
- Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 - Best Way to Remove Personal Shield Pro Version 2.20 effectively
- Chrome download error - Why can’t you download anything from Google Chrome?
- Remove KraMixer DJ Software Free - How to Uninstall KraMixer DJ Software Perfectly
- Trojan.BHO - How to Remove Trojan.BHO safely
- How to Remove Admirablesearchsystem.com Redirect Virus
- Detailed Uninstall Tutorial for iPureSearch Toolbar - How to Fully Delete iPureSearch Toolbar
- Msvcr80.dll crash - What causes msvcr80.dll error and how to fix it?
- Removal of Ultimate Media Player - How to Uninstall Ultimate Media Player Thoroughly