Folderico is a handy application that allows you to change icons of the chosen folder to any chosen by you. If your Folderico has encountered problem to launch, you are no doubt in need of a solution to rid you of the old version and then reinstall the new one. What is the essential process for uninstalling Folderico? How can you thoroughly uninstall Windows software in ease? We are going to provide you with effective methods.
For Windows XP
Click Start Menu > Control Panels > Add/Remove Programs > Folderico > Remove/Uninstall.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Click Start Menu and then go to Control Panels.
2. Highlight and double-click Programs and Features, and then open Uninstall/Remove A Program.
3. On the list of currently installed programs, locate Folderico.
4. Right-click Uninstall and follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation.
Manual removal method requires to deleting the Folderico from Hard Drive.
1. Delete the Folderico folder in C:\Program Files\Common Files (if present).
2. Delete the Folderico folder in C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\
Note: If you are unable to see the Application Data folder, it might be a hidden system folder and you should display hidden files and folders by changing the settings of View File.
If all these solutions seem no help to you, you may need to deploy a special approach to accomplish the task for removing Folderico. In this regard, Perfect Uninstaller is the right one for that. With Perfect Uninstaller installed on your computer, you will just need to search for the components of the unwanted Folderico and have other softeware like MiniTool Partition Wizard and ClaroRead taken away with a few clicks!
The following instruction is how it works out on dealing with Folderico:
1. First, close all the running programs on your desktop.
2. Right click the directory or folder of Folderico in Drive C, C:\Program Files\Research In Motion, to Select “Uninstall with PU” to start the removal.
3. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
4. Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until the directory of Folderico is gone.
- Tips for Uninstalling AOL Instant Messenger Quickly and Completely
- Alureon Removal Help - How to Remove Alureon from Your Computer instantly
- Guide for QuickTime Player Removal - Uninstalling QuickTime Player Completely
- Error code 0X80070424 fix – Solve error code 0X80070424 instantly
- What is Google Redirect Virus and How to Google Redirect Virus
- Computer shuts down unexpectedly - Optimize PC performance easily
- Trojan.Fakesig Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Fakesig instantly
- Windows 7 vic32.dll error - Instructions to repair vic32.dll error quickly
- Speedy, Accurate, Timely - Spyware Cease 4.5 is Released!