Folderico is a handy application that allows you to change icons of the chosen folder to any chosen by you. If your Folderico has encountered problem to launch, you are no doubt in need of a solution to rid you of the old version and then reinstall the new one. What is the essential process for uninstalling Folderico? How can you thoroughly uninstall Windows software in ease? We are going to provide you with effective methods.
For Windows XP
Click Start Menu > Control Panels > Add/Remove Programs > Folderico > Remove/Uninstall.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Click Start Menu and then go to Control Panels.
2. Highlight and double-click Programs and Features, and then open Uninstall/Remove A Program.
3. On the list of currently installed programs, locate Folderico.
4. Right-click Uninstall and follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation.
Manual removal method requires to deleting the Folderico from Hard Drive.
1. Delete the Folderico folder in C:\Program Files\Common Files (if present).
2. Delete the Folderico folder in C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\
Note: If you are unable to see the Application Data folder, it might be a hidden system folder and you should display hidden files and folders by changing the settings of View File.
If all these solutions seem no help to you, you may need to deploy a special approach to accomplish the task for removing Folderico. In this regard, Perfect Uninstaller is the right one for that. With Perfect Uninstaller installed on your computer, you will just need to search for the components of the unwanted Folderico and have other softeware like MiniTool Partition Wizard and ClaroRead taken away with a few clicks!
The following instruction is how it works out on dealing with Folderico:
1. First, close all the running programs on your desktop.
2. Right click the directory or folder of Folderico in Drive C, C:\Program Files\Research In Motion, to Select “Uninstall with PU” to start the removal.
3. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
4. Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until the directory of Folderico is gone.
- Windows 7 Defender 2013 - How to Remove Windows 7 Defender 2013 easily
- How to fix 0Xc000000f error? Resolve 0Xc000000f error instantly
- PC Defender Plus Removal - How to Remove PC Defender Plus instantly
- Completely Uninstall Unwanted Partition Magic with Effective Methods
- How to Get Rid of Windows Live Messenger Thoroughly and Instantly
- How to troubleshoot and fix system restore error code 0X800700b7?
- Fast Way to Remove XP Antispyware Pro 2013 from Windows
- Computer error 302 - Causes and solutions to HTTP error 302
- How to Completely Uninstall WinBubble from Your Computer?