Do you get trouble when using IE History Tracker on your computer? Do you need to uninstall and reinstall the program? There are three different ways to remove security program. But before you do anything, you should check and exit the program from Windows. You can proceed to the removal of IE History Tracker in the ways introduced in the following.
Step 1: End all the processes related to IE History Tracker
1. You need to open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
2. Click Processes tab.
3. End all related processes.
Step 2: Delete related registry entries
1. Go to Start Menu and then click Run.
2. Type in regedit so you can open Registry Editor.
3. On the list of all registry entries, find out those entries related to IE History Tracker.
4. Select them all and then right-click Delete.
Step 3: Delete IE History Tracker related files
1. Open Start Menu again to click Search.
2. Type IE History Tracker on the blank and then select Local Hard Drives as the scale.
3. When it finishes searching, delete all the related files.
4. Now, restart your PC.
Easy Way to Uninstall IE History Tracker
Trying to delete software manually can be a very difficult and risk task. If there are leftover files in your registry, that means you need to remove the related registry keys. However, we only recommend those who are experienced with computers or who feel confident to go into the registry.
Looking for easy and effective way to get rid of IE History Tracker? Perfect Uninstaller is good quality uninstall software. This form of Uninstall/Removal engine can help you completely get rid of any unwanted programs as well as the leftovers in registry and system disk, avoiding negative impact on your computer stability and performance.
To get rid of IE History Tracker, simply perform the below steps:
1. Download and install the best uninstall tool on your PC.
2. Run the program and locate/highlight IE History Tracker in the Display Name box.
3. Click “Uninstall” to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the IE History Tracker uninstallation.
- Why does my computer keep restarting and how to fix this PC issue?
- Let's Witness the Release of Spyware Cease 6.1.0 Today!
- Winload.exe is missing or corrupt - Fix winload.exe error instantly
- How to fix the Boot Manager error? Repair Boot Manager instantly
- Mywebsearch.com - How to Remove Mywebsearch.com quickly
- Windows Registry errors - What is the best way to fix Windows Registry errors?
- Error code 0X80070035 - Solve code 0X80070035 error quickly
- Simple Tricks to Fully Uninstall AOL Toolbar from Your Computer
- How to Perfectly Uninstall Adobe Photoshop 7.0 from PC - Effective Guide