Foxit Toolbar is a handy add-on for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox that allows you to improve your Internet search experience with several tools and gadgets. If the toolbar is not necessary for you, you may need Foxit Toolbar removal. Can you successfully uninstall toolbars you don’t need thoroughly? This tutorial will surely help you completely remove Foxit Toolbar and the toolbar component from your computer.
Tips to remove Foxit Toolbar from Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools, Manage add-ons. Windows Vista/7 users may need to tap the Alt key in order for the menu to appear.
2. In the Manage Add-ons window that appears, highlight Toolbars and Extensions under ‘Add-on Types’.
3. Under the ‘Show:’ drop-down menu, make sure All add-ons is selected.
4. Highlight Foxit Toolbar, and select Disable.
5. A window may pop up to warn you that related services and add-ons will also be disabled. If such a window does appear, leave those items checked and click OK.
6. Click Close to dismiss the add-ons window.
Tips to remove Foxit Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Firefox.
2. Under the option “Tools,” click “Add-Ons.”
3. In the new window that opens, click “Extensions.”
4. Select Foxit Toolbar and click “Uninstall.” Firefox will ask you again if you want to uninstall the toolbar. Click “Uninstall.”
5. To complete the uninstall, restart Firefox.
If you run an effective program remover it will automatically scan and remove Foxit Toolbar for good. As you can see removing programs manually takes a lot of experience and time. It is a very risky process if you don’t know what you’re doing and it can permanently ruin your operating system if you deleted the wrong file. Therefore, we recommend common computer users to uninstall Foxit Toolbar by a professional uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller.
This application Perfect Uninstall will come as your final solution to fully uninstall Foxit Toolbar. How it be real effective is, when you indicate those files to Perfect Uninstaller, it not only deletes the files, but also scans and takes out all relevant registry keys/entries, after that, it will scan your computer again, making sure no remnants escape. I guess sometimes it’s just so easy to have a professional tool at hand when you think you got stuck by all means in uninstalling toolbars such as MyStart Social Toolbar and Brothersoft Community Toolbar.
- Speed up boot time - Methods to make PC boot faster
- Simple solutions to Windows update error 800736B3
- How to Remove Bloodhound.Exploit.488 quickly
- Ecostartpage.com - How to Remove Ecostartpage.com Browser Hijacker easily
- Computer blue screen c000021a error - Best blue screen error fix
- Uninstall Tutorial for Flash Player Detector - How to Effectively Uninstall Flash Player Detector
- Effective Way to Fully Eliminate Trend Micro Internet Security from PC
- An Entirely New Way of Uninstalling Audio Notetaker from Computer
- Computer running slow Windows XP - Steps to make your computer run faster again