Do you need to uninstall and remove Macro AntiVirus from your system? To uninstall security software will be a little difficult for some ordinary PC users for it always combines well with the operating system. Find the way to thoroughly and safely uninstall Macro AntiVirus quickly? This tutorial helps you delete all traces of Macro AntiVirus from computer.
If you happen to uninstall Macro AntiVirus with Add or Remove Programs in Windows XP or the Programs and Features item in Windows Vista and Windows 7. You can follow these steps:
For Windows XP
Click Start Menu > Control Panels > Add/Remove Programs > Macro AntiVirus > Remove/Uninstall.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Click Start Menu and then go to Control Panels.
2. Highlight and double-click Programs and Features, and then open Uninstall/Remove A Program.
3. On the list of currently installed programs, locate Macro AntiVirus.
4. Right-click Uninstall and follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation.
After you have restarted your computer, please click Start menu and then All Programs. If the unwanted program still exists, right-click it and select Delete to delete the empty program. Then check the Program Files folder in your system drive (usually in Local Disk C) to see whether there is a folder called Macro AntiVirus and Replace and if it is there, simply select the folder in the Windows Explorer and press Shift+Delete to remove it permanently.
The above is method for manually removing Macro AntiVirus. If you want to remove it automatically with the help of software, please use program uninstaller tools. The program, Perfect Uninstaller, which is recommended by many computer experts, can help you uninstall and remove unwanted programs and folders from your computer fast and easily. So if you are in need of removing Macro AntiVirus, give Perfect Uninstaller a try.
Uninstall Macro AntiVirus with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Quit and exit any running browsers.
3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
4. Click the Macro AntiVirus to be uninstalled in the “Display Name” list as below.
5. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
6. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- Tips to Uninstall eBay Toolbar from Computer Correctly
- Complete KMPlayer Removal - How to Instantly Uninstall KMPlayer from Computer
- Uninstall Guide for Bubble Breaker - How to Effectively Delete Bubble Breaker Permanently
- How to Remove Trojan.Badminer Step by Step
- Smart Fortress 2012 Removal - How Can I Remove Smart Fortress 2012 from My Computer
- How to Quickly Uninstall Animated Water Screen - Recommended Guide
- iTunes Activation Error - Causes and Solutions
- Permanent Solution You Can Use to Uninstall ClaroRead from PC
- Iexplore.exe application error - Causes and solutions