Do you need to uninstall and remove Macro AntiVirus from your system? To uninstall security software will be a little difficult for some ordinary PC users for it always combines well with the operating system. Find the way to thoroughly and safely uninstall Macro AntiVirus quickly? This tutorial helps you delete all traces of Macro AntiVirus from computer.
If you happen to uninstall Macro AntiVirus with Add or Remove Programs in Windows XP or the Programs and Features item in Windows Vista and Windows 7. You can follow these steps:
For Windows XP
Click Start Menu > Control Panels > Add/Remove Programs > Macro AntiVirus > Remove/Uninstall.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Click Start Menu and then go to Control Panels.
2. Highlight and double-click Programs and Features, and then open Uninstall/Remove A Program.
3. On the list of currently installed programs, locate Macro AntiVirus.
4. Right-click Uninstall and follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation.
After you have restarted your computer, please click Start menu and then All Programs. If the unwanted program still exists, right-click it and select Delete to delete the empty program. Then check the Program Files folder in your system drive (usually in Local Disk C) to see whether there is a folder called Macro AntiVirus and Replace and if it is there, simply select the folder in the Windows Explorer and press Shift+Delete to remove it permanently.
The above is method for manually removing Macro AntiVirus. If you want to remove it automatically with the help of software, please use program uninstaller tools. The program, Perfect Uninstaller, which is recommended by many computer experts, can help you uninstall and remove unwanted programs and folders from your computer fast and easily. So if you are in need of removing Macro AntiVirus, give Perfect Uninstaller a try.
Uninstall Macro AntiVirus with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Quit and exit any running browsers.
3. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
4. Click the Macro AntiVirus to be uninstalled in the “Display Name” list as below.
5. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
6. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- Uwavou.com - How to Remove Uwavou.com instantly
- Tutorial on How to Force Uninstall Image Blender from Your PC
- What is ActiveX and how to repair ActiveX error?
- Simple solutions to fix “VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE” BSOD errors
- Uninstall PC Tools Threatfire - Steps for Simple PC Tools Threatfire Uninstall
- Windows Police PRO - How to Remove Windows Police PRO quickly
- How to Fully Uninstall Outlook Express Email Saver from PC
- Webinars: How to customize fix in Spyware Cease
- How to Remove Windows Security Center Virus effectively