Do you want to uninstall Avira AntiVir Personal from your computer? The article intends to help users know how they can remove security program completely. The methods described in the article are simple and reliable enough to be performed on your own. This essentially means you need not take help of your Avira AntiVir Personal technical support services.
To uninstall Avira AntiVir Personal, first you need to end all the processes from running. To do this, open Windows Task Manager by pressing CTRL-SHIFT-DEL, then go to processes. Stop and terminate the following executables:
Then go to the start menu and then the program’s sub-menu. There should be an uninstall option listed there. Simply follow the instructions when you select Avira AntiVir Personal, and the software will remove itself completely. If it isn’t listed under the menu, remove Avira AntiVir Personal 1.8.3 with standard Add/Remove Programs.
Here are the steps:
1. Open Control Panels on the Start Menu.
2. Click Add/Remove Programs on the interface and then make a full search through your system.
3. Soon, you will see all currently installed programs are all listed, highlight Avira AntiVir Personal.
4. Click Uninstall next to it and follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
Manual removal procedure is not simple as you think. Be patient as it will usually take long time to complete the antivirus uninstall. You may encounter larger software that takes more time to remove.
Some users might lose their mind during the manual deletion. For this concern, a Perfect Uninstaller is the most proven method to help out. All you have to do is simply downloading and installing the program and let it finish the removal process of Avira AntiVir Personal with automatic means. Also, you can run this program to get rid of other unwanted software such as ESET Smart Security 5 and AVG AntiVirus FREE 2013.
Force Uninstall Avira AntiVir Personal
1. Please enter safe mode by pressing F8 when you are starting your computer.
2. Right click each directory of Avira AntiVir Personal (as listed below) to select “Uninstall with PU” to start the removal.
C:\Program Files\ Avira AntiVir Personal
3. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
4. Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until all the directories of Avira AntiVir Personal are gone.
- How to troubleshoot and get rid of various HTTP error codes?
- How to Remove Trojan.Badname completely
- Vipsearchs.net - How to Remove Vipsearchs.net instantly
- Why “The tablet driver is not running” error message pops up frequently?
- Dell error code 2000-0142 - Solve error code 2000-0142 easily on your own
- How to Uninstall Aide PDF to DXF Converter Effectively? - Recommended Aide PDF to DXF Converter Removal Method
- How to Uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2009 - Norton AntiVirus 2009 Removal Guide
- XP Security Center - How to Remove XP Security Center instantly
- How to Remove Backdoor.Wualess completely