ParetoLogic Data Recovery is one more recovery software that can retrieve deleted files, email and email attachments quickly and efficiently. Trying to uninstall ParetoLogic Data Recovery but still no luck? Find out how to uninstall Windows software quickly and thoroughly? If you need any help for ParetoLogic Data Recovery removal, follow my steps now.
To delete ParetoLogic Data Recovery successfully, you need to take two things into consideration. For the first thing, you should make sure the ParetoLogic Data Recovery program is not running on your system. For the second thing, you should clean up all of its directories and registry keys.
To shut down ParetoLogic Data Recovery, many ways are available such as right-clicking the tray icon to close background services or killing its process by bringing up the Task Manager. To make it fully closed within Task Manager, you can simply press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and press the Processes tab. Then, if you see anything to do with ParetoLogic Data Recovery while scrolling down the list of programs, you can highlight it and press End Process.
Remove the ParetoLogic Data Recovery by using Add or Remove Programs utility in the control panel:
1. Choose Start menu and select Run.
2. Type in appwiz.cpl in the dialog box and select “ok”.
3. Click the “ParetoLogic Data Recovery in the program list and then select “delete”.
4. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal of it.
The next thing need to do is to delete all its files and clean up its registry keys. Often, ParetoLogic Data Recovery is installed on computers as a default factory setting. If that is your cases, you can try to find and delete the following directories if they still exist in your system:
C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic Data Recovery
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ParetoLogic Data Recovery
Delete ParetoLogic Data Recovery Registry Keys:
Click “Start Menu”>select “Run”>insert “Regedit” to open the Windows Registry, and remove the associated registry entries.
You can use this method to uninstall the ParetoLogic Data Recovery. However, manually uninstalling products is not the perfect and effective method for computer novice. Hence, it is highly recommended users to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. Perfect Uninstaller is one of the most excellent uninstall tool and it would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely for you. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications. If you’re having trouble in uninstalling ParetoLogic Data Recovery, KGB Archiver or Everest Ultimate Edition, install and use Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall any unwanted programs. You won’t be regretted!
- Windows Error 797 Internet Problems - Fix It Now
- Rootkit.boot.pihar.a - How to Remove Rootkit.boot.pihar.a by yourself
- Mywebsearch.com - How to Remove Mywebsearch.com quickly
- How to Reset my Computer back to Factory Settings?
- How to speed up Windows 7? Top guides to make Windows 7 faster
- How Do I Uninstall RegSeeker from Computer Successfully?
- Csrss.exe error solutions - Ways to fix csrss.exe error easily
- Complete Guide on How to Uninstall Microsoft DirectX from PC
- Uninstall Instant RAM Booster - Guide to Completely Remove Instant RAM Booster Immediately