MPEG4 Direct Maker is a software tool with which it will be easier to get the necessary options in order to make a correct format conversion of video files, obtaining amazing results in only a couple of seconds. Have to uninstall MPEG4 Direct Maker when you fail to reinstall the program? Want to completely uninstall Windows software for free? To Remove/Uninstall MPEG4 Direct Maker from your system, you can take help of this tutorial as it is capable to make the removal successful.
The following is the instructions on how to manually uninstall MPEG4 Direct Maker:
1. Go to the desktop, click Start button;
2. Click All Programs, move the cursor to the program which you want to uninstall, and then click Uninstall MPEG4 Direct Maker;
3. Click OK on the pop-up dialog box to confirm the uninstallation;
4. On the next dialog box, click Yes to allow removal of all relevant components of the unwanted software;
5. Wait a moment for the uninstallation and click Finish on the last dialog box.
If the old MPEG4 Direct Maker still shows up when your pc is booted, you will need to remove any of the following components that still exist on your system.
2. On your Desktop, delete the MPEG4 Direct Maker shortcut.
3. In your My Documents Folder, delete the MPEG4 Direct Maker folder.
4. Go to Start, then Find (or Search), then Files or Folders. Search for MPEG4 Direct Maker on your C: drive (or a different drive if you installed MPEG4 Direct Maker elsewhere) and delete all matching files.
Recommended Method to Uninstall MPEG4 Direct Maker for Good
To thoroughly delete MPEG4 Direct Maker manually is tough for some ordinary PC users for it is always embedded so well with multiple system files. In this situation, a professional third-party uninstaller will be needed. For people who know little on computers, it is recommended to uninstall programs with an advanced uninstaller, such as Perfect Uninstaller. With this reputed uninstaller tool, you can fully and safely uninstall MPEG4 Direct Maker from computers with worrying about making a mistake.
- A Quick Tutorial on How to Uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2005 from Windows
- Trojan.win32.heur.098 Removal - How Can You Remove Trojan.win32.heur.098 quickly
- How to Remove Backdoor.Rocra!gen1 safely
- How to Uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2010 with Great Efficiency
- iTunes 4450 error - Common causes and solutions
- Windows update error 80072ee2 - What causes it and how to fix code 80072ee2 error easily?
- How to fix computer freeze? Optimize PC performance now
- How Can I Remove XP Security Plus 2013 completely from My PC
- How to Uninstall IncrediMail from Your PC - IncrediMail Removal Guide