ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is a comprehensive security suite protects your PC, identity, data and everything you do online. Are you waiting for uninstalling the old ZoneAlarm Extreme Security from your computer so that you can install another new one? Security program removal is a fairly new procedure that may raise some concerns with individuals who are not familiar with the process. If you’re one of them, the following information will put your mind at ease.
If you have some knowledge about computers, you will know that you can uninstall a program in two ways: manual and automatic. First, let’s have a look at how to manually uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security forcibly.
Most of the programs on your system offer an option to uninstall. Therefore uninstalling the unwanted programs on your computer shouldn’t be a dubious task. ZoneAlarm Extreme Security comes with its own uninstaller. For correct uninstall you need to do the following:
1. On the Windows Start menu, click All Programs
2. Find ZoneAlarm Extreme Security within the list of “all programs”
3. Click “Uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security” within the list of “ZoneAlarm Extreme Security”.
4. Double-click “My Computer” and double-click the “C:” drive. Double-click the “Program and Files” folder.
5. Scroll through the Program Files folder and double-click the “ZoneAlarm Extreme Security” folder. Locate the folder and right-click it. Click “Delete.”
6. Empty the recycle bin to complete the uninstall process.
The most recommended technique in uninstalling ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is the automatic method that involves using a piece of software called a third party uninstaller tool, which is basically a tool that is able to get rid of all the parts of the program that will be installed on your system. Perfect Uninstaller is always the best choice when you encounter any problem with uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security.
Now let’s see how you can force uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security within steps:
1. Click here to free download Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Install the program on your computer and the launch it.
3. Locate where the ZoneAlarm Extreme Security on your computer, such as C:Programs Files ZoneAlarm Extreme Security.
4. Right click the folder and then click “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
- USB Drive Not Detected - Why USB Drive Not Recognized and How to Fix It?
- OS System mismatch - What to do when “OS Mismatched Detected”?
- How Can I Remove Giant Savings Step by Step
- How to Uninstall Panda Global Protection - Quick Uninstall Guide
- How to Remove Scorecardresearch.com Redirect Virus easily
- Remove CleanMyPC Completely from PC - CleanMyPC Uninstall Guide
- Error code 80244019 - Methods to repair code 80244019 error in installing updates easily
- STOP error code 0X0000007A - Get rid of BSOD errors on your own
- Qfind.net Removal - How to Remove Qfind.net Redirect Virus