* Open your browsers and then click on “Tools”.
* Select “Options” and then “Privacy”.
* Click on “Remove individual cookies”.
* Press “Ok” to proceed.
After the above steps, scan and remove all malicious threats. Although viruses or other PC threats are not commonly the cause of application errors, it is good and recommended that you can check and remove all existing (if they are) threats from the computer. Once a computer is infected, some needed files that required to launch the program will be attacked and removed without your permission.
- W32/Vanebot-R Removal - How to Remove W32/Vanebot-R immediately
- How Can I Remove Trojan.Filurkes!gen quickly
- How to Get Rid of Hotfeed.net Browser Hijacker
- Error 105 fix - Solve Google Chrome error 105 effectively
- Remove Stronghold Antivirus - How to 100% Uninstall Stronghold Antivirus from Computer
- Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 - How Can I Remove Win 7 Antivirus Pro 2013 safely
- Trojan.sirefef.k Removal - How to Remove Trojan.sirefef.k instantly
- Win32:Evo-gen - Best Ways to Remove Win32:Evo-gen instantly
- How to tune your computer? Simple tips to make PC run at top performance