Funmoods is an add-on that can add expressions to social network and emails. With the popularity of social network, such kind of expression toolbar becomes popular. However, there are some suspicious toolbar you should not install and Funmoods is one of them. Though the toolbar claim itself as a legitimate one, we do find it hijacks browser, redirects search result, displays advertisement and uses misleading promotion technique to gain customers. Usually, virus that can produce advertisement will monitor users’ online activities and collect information like website visited and search inquiries, so that it can displays ads users may be interested in. Most victims complain that their web browser is redirected to start.funmoods.com. We suggest you not to keep Funmoods on your pc.
How to remove Funmoods completely
Have you tried browser built-in uninstaller or add/removal programs? Usually, these two methods can not uninstall the suspicious add-on completely. It will still run on the background and cause problems. You can try to remove Funmoods manually. Manual way is to find out and delete all components of the toolbar by yourself.
1. Unregister dll files
2. Delete files
3. Delete related registry entries
Easy way to remove Funmoods
Using a virus removal program is the easiest way to get rid of the toolbar. Since some antivirus programs do not classified the toolbar as malicious, they do not put detection on it. So if you want to remove Funmoods by a virus removal program, you need to choose those that have detection on it.
We recommend you to download Spyware Cease, an antispyware program, which is proved to be able to remove the toolbar and stop redirection effectively.
- How to Uninstall Neo Security Antivirus with Effective Method
- How to Uninstall Hotmail Messenger - Hotmail Messenger Removal Tips
- W32.Sality.Y2!inf - How to Remove W32.Sality.Y2!inf instantly
- How to Ensure a Complete Removal of IIS Log Archiver
- Fatal system error blue screen - Deal with BSOD error effectively
- How to Remove Download-n-save.com Browser Hijacker quickly
- Removing Adobe Photoshop CS4 from Computer with Effective Tips
- How to Remove File Extension Changer Immediately - File Extension Changer Uninstall Guide
- Ewoss Toolbar Removal - Quick Way to Uninstall Ewoss Toolbar from Computer