Galileo System Cleaner is a fake virus removal tool like Windows Interactive Safety that claims itself as a legitimate security program on some misleading websites. When you click on its advertisements or other attached links, you will be easily get the rogue program downloaded and installed on your computer automatically. A lot of its related adverse effects will happen on your computer. To protect the computer from outside attackers, thorough Galileo System Cleaner removal is very necessity for those who have installed this rogueware.
After getting into the operating system, Galileo System Cleaner will change and degrade your system to avoid being detected and removed by other security program install on the computer, and then will very often creates such impacts to your computer. Fake alerts stop user from normal operation and urge users to purchase the registered version. Users can not access websites associated with professional antivirus program.
How to Remove Galileo System Cleaner manually
This method is only for advanced pc users as it is relatively complicated and users who do not have enough pc skill are easy to make mistakes like ending wrong processes and deleting wrong files. It is not worth taking such a big risk when there is an easy and safe solution.
1. Run task manager, click processes tab, highlight malicious process and click on end process button
2. Search and remove Galileo System Cleaner files
3. Run registry editor and delete associated registry entries
How to remove Galileo System Cleaner easily
Common computer users who do not know how to perform manual removal could use a professional antispyware program like Spyware Cease. As Galileo System Cleaner blocks task manager and access to internet, you need some tips to download and install Spyware Cease.
1. Enter Safe Mode with Networking
2. Once windows starts up, run Task Manager before Galileo System Cleaner initiates.
3. Kill Windows Update.exe process. If the process does not run, skip this step.
4. Reset web browser proxy settings. If you are using Firefox, click on Tools and click the Advanced tab. Go to the Network tab and select Settings. Select No proxy and click the OK button and click OK again.
5. Download Spyware Cease
6. Run an online scan
7. After the scan, Galileo System Cleaner will be removed automatically
- Msvcrt.dll not found - How to fix Msvcrt.dll error quickly?
- Error code 0X800706BA - Detailed causes and solutions
- Cisvc.exe using high CPU - Fix cisvc.exe error instantly
- How to Ensure a Complete Removal of IIS Log Archiver
- How Can I Remove Backdoor:Win32/RDPopen from Windows System
- Outlook error cannot find email server - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Online HD TV - How to Remove Online HD TV Hijacker from Web Browser
- Error code 80073712 - Solve error 80073712 in Windows update right now
- Uninstall Internet Access Controller - Remove Internet Access Controller with Ease