Google SketchUp is an easy-to-use program that lets you and your students create, modify and share 3D models. Do you have to remove Google SketchUp and re-install a new version or another new program? How to completely get rid of Google SketchUp with few minutes? To find the best method for uninstalling Windows software, below are recommended instruction.
Common way to uninstall Google SketchUp
1. End the running Google SketchUp with task manager.
2. Click on START and proceed to the CONTROL PANEL.
3. Then you will have to go to the Add/remove programs option present in the CONTROL PANEL for Windows XP; UNINSTALL PROGRAM in case of Windows Vista; PROGRAM in Windows 7.
4. Change programs or Remove programs have to be selected then from the top left corner but the position will vary depending on the Operating System.
5. Highlight and select the Google SketchUp from the list. Then click on the Uninstall or Remove.
6. It is necessary to reboot the system.
After it, bear in mind to check every corner of your computer to check the files and registry entries related to Google SketchUp. If you find one, please delete it without any hesitation. Check your hard drives with Windows Search to find out all the related files and then delete them. Go to Start Menu to click Run. Type regedit into the blank and click Yes to open Registry. Find and delete all the related entries under those folders. Last but not least, reboot your computer.
A good program uninstaller such as Perfect Uninstaller is able to delete all traces of the program from hard drive of computer and system registry. If you have conducted your research then you will certainly be aware of the Perfect Uninstaller that has been able to locate all of the files and folders and then force remove Google SketchUp.
To uninstall Google SketchUp, please perform the following steps:
1. Close all associated files, folders, and processes.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Highlight Google SketchUp in the “Display Name” list.
4. Press “Uninstall” and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation.
- Need to repair Windows Installer? Fix Windows Installer error yourself
- Fully Uninstall Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Pro Once and For All
- C:\windows\system32\config\SYSTEM is missing or corrupt - How to do?
- File Splitter PRO Uninstalling Tips - Quick Way to Remove Unwanted File Splitter PRO
- Fix Windows 7 "User profile cannot be loaded" error easily
- How to fix error 0X800703e7? Easy solutions to error 0X800703e7
- Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 - How to Remove Backdoor.Wakeminap!g1 easily
- Code 19 error - Fix Windows error code 19 easily
- Error 80200002e unable to update - Solve Windows update error 80200002e now