IFilter Explorer is a tool used to visualize all the IFilters installed on your computer and used by different indexing engines. Need to fully uninstall IFilter Explorer before you try the upgrade version? Finding the quick and easy way of uninstalling Windows software from your PC? The following are tutorial for getting rid of IFilter Explorer completely in minutes.
For the standard way of uninstalling IFilter Explorer, you need to run the built-in uninstaller first.
1. Click on Start Menu and move to All Programs.
2. Navigate to IFilter Explorer on the list and then right-move to a program named Uninstall IFilter Explorer.
3. Click it to start to uninstall this programs.
4. Restart your computer.
The removal option will be also accessed through control panel of Windows. If you are confident in doing well in uninstalling a program yourself, following the steps below:
1. Close all open programs and windows on your desktop.
2. Click the Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
3. Locate the Add/Remove Programs icon and double click it.
4. Locate IFilter Explorer in the list of programs. If you find it, select it and remove it.
5. Restart your computer.
Don’t forget to delete the shortcuts and leftover entries with the following steps:
1). Click Start menu > Search > For Files or Folders.
2). Click the option of “All files and folders” in the left hand column of the Search Companion dialog box.
3). Type IFilter Explorer in the first blank, and then click Search.
4). Select and delete all the found data.
5). Empty the Recycle Bin.
You may feel that step to remove its entries is easy. But in fact, it requires you are a careful person. But if you are not familiar with computer, you can try to use an automatic but professional uninstall tool. Uninstaller tool such as Perfect Uninstaller can be your best choice to fully uninstall IFilter Explorer while cleaning up all its entries for good.
If you want to uninstall IFilter Explorer right now, please follow the steps below:
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Perfect Uninstaller, find IFilter Explorer in the display list, and then choose Uninstall.
3. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
- Windows error code 10 - Resolve error code 10 on your PC now
- Detailed Instruction to Uninstall Zingtastic Toolbar Completely from PC
- How to Uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2010 with Great Efficiency
- OpenCloud Security Removal - Simple Ways to Remove OpenCloud Security thoroughly
- Uninstall Guide for Hide My IP 2009 - How to Delete Hide My IP 2009 Completely
- Why do I receive “Problem Loading Page" even though I have Internet connection?
- Your Computer Has been Locked - How to Unlock Your Computer
- How to Get Rid of Hotfeed.net Browser Hijacker
- Need to fix error code 1603? Simplest solutions to error code 1603