IdentaFone is a caller identification system that monitors the phone line for incoming calls and offers many ways to keep you informed about your caller’s identity. Are you tired of using IdentaFone PRO? Want to uninstall the program from your computer immediately? If you want to thoroughly uninstall Windows software from your computer but have no idea, here you are provided my detailed uninstall tourists to force uninstall IdentaFone PRO.
How Do I Remove IdentaFone PRO Effectively?
You can remove IdentaFone PRO through Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel. To conduct the work, follow these steps:
1) Click on Start, Click on Control Panel.
2) Double-click on Add or Remove.
3) Find IdentaFone PRO listed and click on it.
4) Click on Change/Remove.
5) Place a checkmark next to IdentaFone PRO you wish to remove and click Remove.
6) A warning message will pop up, and then click on the Remove button.
IdentaFone PRO registers many files with the operating system during the installation. To successfully remove the application, it’s necessary to remove these files.
1) Click on the “Start” button and choose “Computer” from the Start menu.
2) Double-click your main hard drive. This will usually be the “C” drive.
3) Double-click the “Program Files” folder.
4) Locate the folders named “IdentaFone PRO”.
5) Right-click on the folders and choose “Delete” from the menu to remove them.
If you are looking for automatic IdentaFone PRO removal guides or solutions to uninstall IObit Smart Defrag, or uninstall Partition Magic, the Perfect Uninstaller could be a good option for you. Before manually uninstalling programs from the computer, I would recommend downloading this powerful program removal software as it will be able to get rid of all components of the unwanted programs completely.
Tips to safely eliminate IdentaFone PRO
1. Launch Perfect Uninstaller after the installation
2. Click “Special Uninstall” on the main interface.
3. Click “YES” to skip pop-up “First please try the ‘Uninstall’ function”.
4. Double click IdentaFone PRO to uninstall in the list to start.
5. Perfect Uninstaller will begin removing all files, components, and drivers associated with the software.
- A Quick Tutorial on How to Uninstall Norton AntiVirus 2005 from Windows
- How to Remove Smart Security Rogue Program Completely
- Easy Steps for Uninstalling Inbox Repair Tool from Your Windows
- How to Get Rid of Little Registry Optimizer Quickly and Easily
- How can you resolve iTunes error 8012?
- Downadup Removal Instruction
- Free Support for Uninstalling Spyware Process Detector from Your PC
- How to fix the Boot Manager error? Repair Boot Manager instantly
- Instruction to Uninstall IrfanView Immediately from PC - IrfanView Removal Help