Have you inadvertently downloaded MSN Search Toolbar onto your computer and now want to remove it from the computer? How do you uninstall toolbar completely and easily? The great news is the following are workable instruction on how to remove unwanted toolbar. You can uninstall MSN Search Toolbar successfully from your computer.
Guide to uninstall MSN Search Toolbar step by step
Step1. Click on the “Start” menu.
Step2. Go to “Control Panel”.
Step3. Find out “Add/Remove Program” and double-click it to launch it.
Step4. In the list of programs displayed find out the MSN Search Toolbar, select it and click “Uninstall”.
Step5. Restart your computer as soon as the process finishes.
To permanently delete any fragment of MSN Search Toolbar, go to My Computer and do a search. Type in the word – MSN Search Toolbar – in the search section and wait for it to search your whole computer. Delete/Remove all folders and files with MSN Search Toolbar. Now this is where they get really remaining. They somehow have a resistance to you deleting some of their folders and files. Keep trying and trying, going out of the search, doing a new search, and keep deleting their folders and all MSN Search Toolbar files until they are all gone.
You will now have successfully removed MSN Search Toolbar from your computer. If you feel the manual method is time-consuming and want to try a quicker way, specialized uninstaller is a good choice. Perfect Uninstaller will not only remove personal antivirus but also programs that could not be removed completely from Windows Add/Remove program. It will scan both your registry, and your hard-drive, clean the empty or corrupted registry entry, improve your overall PC performance and backup your registry as well.
How to force uninstall MSN Search Toolbar with Perfect Uninstaller?
1. Install Perfect Uninstaller onto your computer.
2. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate MSN Search Toolbar.
2. Right click the directory to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal. If you haven’t set it right-click to Force Uninstall, please go to “Options” on its main interface =>General Settings => Tick up “Right-click to Force Uninstall” within “Right-click”.
- Free MPEG4 Direct Maker Removal - Instruction to Uninstall MPEG4 Direct Maker Completely
- How to Remove Backdoor.Securetalk Step by Step
- Remove DeviantART Toolbar - DeviantART Toolbar Uninstalling Tips and Skills
- Application error 0Xc00000022 - Steps to solve application error 0Xc00000022 immediately
- Rootkit.boot.pihar.a - How to Remove Rootkit.boot.pihar.a by yourself
- Conduct a Full Removal of Avira AntiVir Removal Tool Completely
- BSOD Physical Memory Dump Error - How to Prevent & Fix It?
- Instruction on Removing BigClique Toolbar from PC Completely
- Windows Explorer has stopped working - Fix Windows Explorer problem quickly