Microsoft Office 2007 is a Windows version of the Microsoft Office System, Microsoft’s productivity suite. Plenty of computer users enjoy it a lot. Nevertheless there are still times to uninstall Microsoft Office 2007 from the computer. If you are seeking out detailed program uninstall steps, here are useful solutions you can do it. Follow these steps to uninstall or remove Microsoft Office 2007 from your computer.
To make sure you can smoothly perform the Microsoft Office 2007 removal, you need to completely terminate the running process firstly.
1. Open your “Start” menu.
2. Click “Run”.
3. In the command screen type “msconfig.exe”.
4. In the “system configuration utility”, click “service”.
5. Uncheck all executable (.exe) files associated with the program you want to remove.
6. Click “OK”.
Now you can remove Microsoft Office 2007 from Windows:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Select Add and Remove Programs.
3. Select the Microsoft Office 2007 you want to uninstall.
4. Click Remove, then click Yes.
5. You may need to restart your computer.
Actual removal process is not perfect. Often registry keys and other files associated with the program may remain in your system registry. For more tips on how to clean up files associated with the program, please try:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Click the following subkey:
3. Locate and then delete every subkey that matches the name and the data that are related with Microsoft Office 2007.
4. Close Registry Editor.
Can’t conduct the above steps to uninstall Microsoft Office 2007? At this time, it is better that you can run an advanced uninstaller application to get the job finished. And now, there are a lot of uninstallers out there that can be downloaded from the websites. But to my own experience, there is a very good program that worth a try and test called the Perfect Uninstaller, which always gains a very high regard amongst the internet community and it will help to remove any program for good.
- Trojan.Ranbot - How to Remove Trojan.Ranbot instantly
- How Can I Remove Koobface Virus from Slow PC
- Why “The tablet driver is not running” error message pops up frequently?
- Activate Convert Genius
- How Can I Remove PUP.Crossfire.SA completely
- Let's Witness the Release of Spyware Cease 6.1.0 Today!
- Google Chrome error 0X0000005 - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- Simple Guide to Uninstall Palace Prop Refresh Tool from PC
- How can you resolve certificate error navigation blocked?