Microsoft Office 2007 is a Windows version of the Microsoft Office System, Microsoft’s productivity suite. Plenty of computer users enjoy it a lot. Nevertheless there are still times to uninstall Microsoft Office 2007 from the computer. If you are seeking out detailed program uninstall steps, here are useful solutions you can do it. Follow these steps to uninstall or remove Microsoft Office 2007 from your computer.
To make sure you can smoothly perform the Microsoft Office 2007 removal, you need to completely terminate the running process firstly.
1. Open your “Start” menu.
2. Click “Run”.
3. In the command screen type “msconfig.exe”.
4. In the “system configuration utility”, click “service”.
5. Uncheck all executable (.exe) files associated with the program you want to remove.
6. Click “OK”.
Now you can remove Microsoft Office 2007 from Windows:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Select Add and Remove Programs.
3. Select the Microsoft Office 2007 you want to uninstall.
4. Click Remove, then click Yes.
5. You may need to restart your computer.
Actual removal process is not perfect. Often registry keys and other files associated with the program may remain in your system registry. For more tips on how to clean up files associated with the program, please try:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Click the following subkey:
3. Locate and then delete every subkey that matches the name and the data that are related with Microsoft Office 2007.
4. Close Registry Editor.
Can’t conduct the above steps to uninstall Microsoft Office 2007? At this time, it is better that you can run an advanced uninstaller application to get the job finished. And now, there are a lot of uninstallers out there that can be downloaded from the websites. But to my own experience, there is a very good program that worth a try and test called the Perfect Uninstaller, which always gains a very high regard amongst the internet community and it will help to remove any program for good.
- Infostealer.Proxydown - How Can You Remove Infostealer.Proxydown quickly
- How to Effectively Uninstall Idyle Tray Minimizer from PC with Minutes
- STOP error 0X0000007E - How to stop code 0X0000007E BSOD error?
- How to Remove My Way Search Assistant from My Computer
- Effective Way to Fully Eliminate Trend Micro Internet Security from PC
- Computer slowing down significantly - Make PC faster easily
- Activate Registry Genius
- Runtime error 1812 - Causes and solutions
- How to get rid of “Windows Has Recovered from a Serious Error” message?