TeamViewer is a free tool that provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. Have trouble to use this program after installed on your computer and want to remove it right now? If you are searching for effective way to uninstall the unwanted program, read this page now. Here we offer program removal solutions which you can use to uninstall TeamViewer free as well as other unwanted programs.
Commonly used manual method to remove TeamViewer
1. Click on the Start button, select Run, and type taskmgr in the open box to start Task Manager.
2. End all related processes in Task Manager.
3. Close Task Manager. Open the Start menu again, and choose Control Panel.
4. For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
For Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
5. Locate TeamViewer in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall on Windows 7.
6. Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
If the TeamViewer still shows up when your pc is booted, you will need to remove any of the following components that still exist on your system.
1. Click “Start” on your computer and click “Run.
2. Scroll through the programs folder and click “TeamViewer.” Click “Remove/Uninstall” and click “Yes” to confirm the uninstall process.
3. Double click “My Computer” on the desktop and double click the “C:” drive.
4. Double click the “Programs Files” folder.
5. Locate the TeamViewer folder.
6. Right click on it and click “Delete.”
7. Confirm “Yes” to delete it.
8. Empty the “Recycle Bin.”
If you have TeamViewer on your computer and you want to uninstall it, you have two choices on how to accomplish this. The first is that you can remove it manually. And another also the best choice is to remove it automatically with a good reputable uninstaller program that is designed to forcibly remove any unwanted programs on your PC easier and faster.
If manual uninstalling of TeamViewer looks a bit too challenging to you, then you would be better off using a good reputable uninstaller like Perfect Uninstaller. You will be shocked by its powerful uninstall function once uninstalling TeamViewer, or other program like Easy Duplicate Finder and Adobe Flash Player 8 with Perfect Uninstaller.
- PSD runtime application error - Causes and solutions
- Webinars: How to customize fix in Spyware Cease
- XP Antivirus 2013 - How to Remove XP Antivirus 2013 effectively
- How to Force Uninstall Easy Duplicate Finder You Don’t Want
- Computer not booting up - Steps to boot up computer properly
- Guide to Force Uninstall MSN Search Toolbar from Computer
- Fix Windows 7 "User profile cannot be loaded" error easily
- Microsoft error codes - Check and get rid of frequent Microsoft error codes
- Information on How to Freely Uninstall Avivo Video Converter from Computer