CE Safe Browser is a web browser that tries to distinguish itself from Internet Explorer by claiming that most attacks are targeted at users who use I.E., so you should change your web browser to theirs to be safe. Are you searching for the working way of removing browser from your computer? If CE Safe Browser is not your favorite browser, you can now follow tips below to remove it permanently.
Uninstall CE Safe Browser with Windows utility
1. Click Start on your computer.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. The Control Panel displays.
4. Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon (Windows Vista/Windows 7 users click Uninstall Programs).
5. The Add/Remove Programs dialog window displays.
6. Locate the CE Safe Browser in the list of installed programs and click once to highlight it.
7. Click the Add/Remove (or Uninstall) button.
8. If at any time you are prompted to remove shared files, answer Yes to all.
9. Windows will complete the uninstall process.
Left-over files must be deleted as well and you can do this by selecting “Start” and then going to “My Computer”. Next, you have to locate “C:\Program Files\” and find the left-over files. As soon as you’ve identified and chosen the files, click “SHIFT + DELETE.” To finish the process, reboot your computer. Once all the steps are properly followed, CE Safe Browser and the leftover files should be completely out of your system
This method is good for the superior computer users to handle. Please be careful while you take the operations, otherwise, it can definitely damage your PC. If you are computer beginners, and not sure about the full removal of CE Safe Browser, it is highly recommended that you try another method listed below.
If this doesn’t promise a clean removal of it, uninstall problem of CE Safe Browser can be a pain in the butt and drive you crazy. Fortunately you’ve now come to the right place, by applying the below provided solution with Perfect Uninstaller, you will be able to completely uninstall CE Safe Browser ore remove xx from your computer. Try it now!
Uninstall CE Safe Browser with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Quit all the running programs on your desktop.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Click the CE Safe Browser to be removed in the “Display Name” list.
4. Click the “Uninstall” button to start the removal.
5. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
Perfect Uninstaller can fully detect and forcibly uninstall all registry entries, DLL files as well as its drivers. It only needs a few clicks and takes a few minutes to completely remove QtWeb Internet Browser or Avant Browser.
- Computer keeps shutting down and restarting - How to do?
- How to solve chkdsk error? Ways to fix chkdsk error on your own
- Windows update error 643 - Get rid of update error codes and install updates properly
- Deep Online Scan - Spyware Cease 5.0 Released!
- QTCF.dll is missing - Solutions to fix QTCF.dll error easily
- Error 104 repair - Solve error 104 on your own
- Improve CPU stability - Tips to make PC run properly
- How to Uninstall WinUtilities History Cleaner from Your Computer Immediately
- What causes Dfsvc.exe error and how to fix it instantly?