Windows Essentials Codec Pack is a collection of the most essential Audio and Video DirectShow Codecs and Filters. Need to conduct a Windows Essentials Codec Pack removal? If you want to remove audio program completely from your computer, find out a better solution to help you. The following are what you can do to fully uninstall Windows Essentials Codec Pack in minutes.
Follow these steps to uninstall Windows Essentials Codec Pack from your PC:
1. Open the Start menu, and then select Control Panel.
2. Select the Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the Currently installed programs list, select the Windows Essentials Codec Pack.
4. Select Remove and then select Remove All.
5. Follow the screen instructions to complete the process.
6. Restart your computer.
Next, delete Windows Essentials Codec Pack related files and registry entries.
1. Use Search on your Start Menu to search through your system for files related to Windows Essentials Codec Pack.
2. Once all related files are shown on the interface, delete them.
3. Open Start Menu and then Run.
4. Fill in the blank with redegit so as to open Registry.
5. Check the folders to find out Windows Essentials Codec Pack..
6. Nightlight it and delete all the entries on the right.
7. Restart your computer if necessary.
Does that sound difficult for you? As a matter of that, it could be very risky when being applied. Hence, a professional uninstaller tool is recommended to get that done. Among the most popular remover programs, Perfect Uninstaller is the one that is specifically designed to rip your computer off Windows Essentials Codec Pack. It forcibly but safely get rid of the Windows Essentials Codec Pack which has been detected by means through hard drive and registry. It also has successfully deal with the Mp3DirectCut removal on my computer with a few clicks!
To get rid of Windows Essentials Codec Pack antivirus, simply perform the below steps:
1. Download and install the Perfect Uninstaller on your PC.
2. Run the program and locate/highlight Windows Essentials Codec Pack in the Display Name box.
3. Click “Uninstall” to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the Windows Essentials Codec Pack uninstallation.
- System32 error remover - Get rid of frequent system32 error messages permanently
- Solutions to Fix “Firefox Is Already Running” Error
- Activate Spyware Cease
- Ntkrnlmp.exe Could Not Be Loaded - Fix Ntkrnlmp.exe Error Easily
- How to Remove IE Privacy Keeper Completely - Uninstall Guide for IE Privacy Keeper
- Suggestion about How to Uninstall Media Player Classic from Computer Quickly
- Windows Error 797 Internet Problems - Fix It Now
- Unknown error 0XE8000084 - Steps to fix error 0XE8000084 in iTunes easily
- Xvidcore.dll error fix - How can you fix xvidcore.dll error easily?