Hacktool.unreal.a is a malicious virus that adopts concept stealth rootkit technique like Rootkit.boot.sst.a. The virus can hide itself from the removal of a security program. For example, when your antivirus detects the virus, the virus will remove the original file and restore itself next time windows startup. Hacktool.unreal.a drops related files and registry entries on the compromised computer. It stores a copy of itself or inserts itself to system processes. The virus will run on the background without users’ acknowledgement. Victims can notice that the computer runs slow and programs tend to freeze up easily. The destructive virus will even block a security program from running or scanning. To remove Hacktool.unreal.a completely, you need some professional tips here.
You can know more about the virus from the details here. Moreover, if you are experienced in troubleshooting pc problems, you can try to remove Hacktool.unreal.a with the information below. Manual removal involves ending related processes, deleting associated files and removing malicious registry entries.
1. The virus will insert itself to system processes. Meanwhile, it runs as unreal.exe
2. Files related to Hacktool.unreal.a
3. Related registry entries
Notes: after you try to remove the virus manually, it is recommend you to run a scan by a professional antivirus program.
How to remove Hacktool.unreal.a easily
The easiest way is to remove the virus by a professional virus removal program. While manual removal way may result in mistakes, a virus removal program can pick up and remove the virus without damaging data and system. I guess you must have an antivirus program but it does not remove Hacktool.unreal.a effectively. I will recommend you to use an advanced virus removal program like Spyware Cease. The program adopts sensitive scan engine which can pick up hiding virus. It can cure infected system files instead of deleting them and resulting in unstable system. You do not have to have much pc skill and you can remove Hacktool.unreal.a effectively with Spyware Cease. All is three simple steps.
1. Download and install Spyware Cease
2. Run the program to update database automatically
3. Start an online scan
4. Click remove button to get rid of detected Hacktool.unreal.a
- My computer has no sound and how to get back PC sound?
- Flash Decompiler Trillix Uninstall Guide - How to Fully Get Rid of Flash Decompiler Trillix
- How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Scar.dgje from Slow Computer
- Simple Way to Uninstall JobSearch Toolbar from Your Computer
- Windows Police PRO - How to Remove Windows Police PRO quickly
- Tips on Removing OpenGL Extensions Viewer from PC Permanently
- How to Uninstall Adobe Reader 7.0 for Free - Adobe Reader 7.0 Removal Tutorial
- Foxit Toolbar Uninstall Tutorial - How to Delete Foxit Toolbar from Computer Quickly
- Fixes for Windows update error code 643