When you are getting the script error message for the first time, you can use another user account, another browser, or another computer to view the Web pages that triggered the Internet Explorer script error to see whether the problem persists. If the script error does not occur in other user account, browser, or computer, the problem may be temporary and you can directly ignore it. If the script error remains, there may be a problem with the way the Web page is written. You can probably ignore the error and disable the script debugging in method 2 if you like. But it is not recommended to ignore it!
If you want to prevent those annoying Internet Explorer script errors from appearing again and again, follow these steps to go:
* Run your Internet Explorer and select ‘Tools’
* Select ‘Internet Options’
* Select the ‘Advanced’ tab
* Look through the options for the heading ‘Browsing’
*Check the boxes with the labels ‘Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer)’ and ‘Disable Script Debugging (Other)’.
*Click OK after having all these down. Then, you can run your Internet Explorer correctly without getting a script error message.
By the way, if the script error messages appear in all pages you are visiting, it is a serious sign to tell you there is something wrong with the computer. You have to keep on learning how to fix it so as to run the computer properly. If it appears in only a web page, there is no doubt to determine that the problem has something to do with the programming on the Web page. At this time, you should verify that Active Scripting, ActiveX, and Java are enabled properly on your Internet Explorer.
Active scripting, ActiveX, and Java are all involved in shaping the way in which information displays on a Web page. If these are disabled, it may disrupt the display of the Web page to result in the Script error message. Just follow the steps here to verify & reset them:
*Start Internet Explorer.
*Select the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
*In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.
Sometimes, to prevent frequent pop up Internet Explorer script error messages, fully check & remove the unwanted downloads you download from Internet or Temporary Internet Files folders. They sometimes can be on main cause for the appearing script error message on your computer.
Fifthly, to overcome the problems that caused the Internet Explorer script error and run your computer properly, you still need to run a scan your computer with a trusted antispyware antivirus program and remove all PC threats from your computer. By the way, it is best that you can let your antispyware program to run every time you boot the computer and run in the background. This helps to block & remove all existing and potential threats to the computer, stopping some errors like hard disk error 301 from happening unexpectedly.
In a word, an Internet Explorer script error on the other side indicates some problematic on the PC, so do not take it as granted and ignore it! Sometimes, if cannot be repaired timely, it may bring in further unknown errors to the PC.
- Uninstalling Outlook Express Backup Tiger from Computer Effectively
- Error code 0X80070424 fix – Solve error code 0X80070424 instantly
- Computer automatically restarts - How to stop unexpected PC restarts?
- Critical error 0X13370001 - Solve error 0X13370001 the easiest way
- Uninstall Tutorial for Flash Player Detector - How to Effectively Uninstall Flash Player Detector
- How Can I Remove XP Security Plus 2013 completely from My PC
- Windows update error code 646 - How to fix Windows updater error on your PC?
- Full and Free Acoustica MP3 CD Burner Uninstall Instruction
- Easy-to-follow Instruction for Winsent Messenger Removal