Google Toolbar enhances Internet Explorer with a Google search box and other useful tools like a pop-up blocker and one-click form filler. Want to delete the toolbar from your Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? If you really don’t know how to remove toolbar from your computer then I will help you with that. I’ve setup a perfect step by step plan that will help you to fully uninstall Google Toolbar from your computer.
Tips to uninstall Google Toolbar directly from Internet Explorer
1. First go to your Internet Explorer.
2. Then click on Tools, and then Manage Add-ons.
3. A screen should pop up. Once you find Google Toolbar, click on it then click disable.
4. After that exit out the Internet then come back in your browser.
5. Restart Internet Explorer to complete the process.
Tips to uninstall Google Toolbar from Firefox Browser
1. To change the Search option, click the search button.
2. Then select the Manage Search Engines.
3. Select Google Toolbar and click Remove.
4. Lastly, change your homepage.
Well, if you like to thoroughly and totally remove all the components and information of Google Toolbar, you need to delete the files, folders, and Windows registry keys, and registry values associated with Google Toolbar. Deleting files from the registry could render your computer useless you are a computer expert with rich experience. So if you really wish to conduct this removal, we would recommend you take your computer to a professional who has experience with the registry, or you can easily do the work with a professional uninstaller tool.
There are a few programs that are available online. Perfect Uninstaller is able to completely remove Google Toolbar with its Force Uninstall utility that automatically look deep into your system and erase everything regarding the files and registry based on the directories you provide. It also has an option normal “Uninstall” option that will delete any software that Windows is having trouble with.
- Uninstall Anapod Explorer Free - How to Effectively Remove Anapod Explorer from PC
- Error code 21 fix - Solutions to fix error code 21
- The ABCs of Completely Uninstalling LimeWire Download Manager from PC
- Arma2.exe application error - Methods to fix arma2.exe error at ease
- My computer has no sound and how to get back PC sound?
- Windows error code 80072f8f - Causes and solutions
- Windows update error code 66a - How can you fix it?
- How to Remove Windows Antivirus Release instantly