Trojan.Swaylib can be considered as a downloader Trojan which can install additional malware on the computer. Due to the infection, the computer will become vulnerable and easily get attacked by various threats especially when the computer is connected to internet. Usually, such kind of Trojan is very easily detected by antivirus software, but Trojan.Swaylib is just released so many security programs are still unable to remove the Trojan completely. It can run automatically after modifying windows registry. If you do not remove it completely, it will constantly bring other pc threats to the computer and then the system will have various problems. For example, programs are damaged, web browser is hijacked, as well as system error pops up and so on.
If you want o remove Trojan.Swaylib before the computer is completely ruined by various attacks, you can choose one of the two solutions.
Solution one – remove Trojan.Swaylib manually
According to the specific information of the Trojan, you can find out all components dropped by the Trojan. Once you remove the all related files and registry entries, you could get rid of the Trojan.
1. Run task manager and kill Trojan.Swaylib processes
2. Find out following files and remove them instantly
3. Run registry editor. Find out following registry entries created by Trojan.Swaylib and then delete them
Solution two – remove Trojan.Swaylib by a third party removal program
Using a virus removal program can get rid of the Trojan easily and quickly without worrying about system damage. Software can automatically deal with infection and maintain system stability. If you have a security program you could try to run a scan in safe mode with networking. If you are looking for an effective removal way, I will recommend you to download Spyware Cease, an advanced antispyware program.
Spyware Cease will pick up Trojan.Swaylib and malware downloaded by the Trojan after a full scan. After removing malicious threats, you can repair system vulnerability which can prevent virus attacks effectively.
- How to Get Rid of Hotfeed.net Browser Hijacker
- Iminent Toolbar - How to Get Rid of Iminent Toolbar once for all
- How to Remove P2p-worm.win32.palevo completely
- Application error 0Xc00007b fix - Help for application error 0Xc00007b
- Windows 7 installation error - Troubleshoot and fix Windows 7 installation issue
- Error code 21 fix - Solutions to fix error code 21
- Windows Error 797 Internet Problems - Fix It Now
- How to solve chkdsk error? Ways to fix chkdsk error on your own
- Sound not working on Windows XP - Get back PC sound instantly