Trojan.Win32.Agent.fajk falls into the group of Trojans which are used to display fake security alert and lure users into downloading a fake security application. Besides producing annoying pop-up, the Trojan could also hijack browser and open website that promotes malicious programs automatically. Some users may easily be cheated while some know such tricks very well. However, Trojan.Win32.Agent.fajk will continue damaging the system as long as it stays on the compromised system. It is possible that the Trojan opens a back door and downloads a rogue program without users’ permission. That is why some users start their computer one day and suddenly find a malicious program is stalled somehow. You can prevent such disaster as long as you remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.fajk quickly.
How to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.fajk manually
The manual way is only for the Trojan removal. If your computer is also infected by other threats via the backdoor, you should use a legitimate antivirus program.
The Trojan will create the following registry entries and you need to remove them
Moreover, you also need to remove files created by Trojan.Win32.Agent.fajk
Automatic removal instruction
The situation will completely change if you equip the computer with a third party virus removal program, which is specially designed to take care of various infections. To remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.fajk easily and completely, you need a virus removal program like Spyware Cease. First, the virus removal program could pick up the Trojan exactly. Second, it could clean up the infection. Meanwhile, it will cure modified windows registry and settings.
Sometimes, system crashes after you remove a virus by an antivirus program. It is because the antivirus program does not handle the infection and system stability effectively. If you want to remove Trojan.Win32.Agent.fajk without damaging your computer, Spyware Cease will be a good choice.
- No sound from computer - How to get sound back to computer?
- How to Remove Trojan.Badminer Step by Step
- Uninstall Methods for Goblin Toolbar - How to Remove Goblin Toolbar Permanently
- Error 0X00000116 fix - Solve blue screen error 0X00000116 on your own
- D3dx9_25.dll error in gaming - Tips to repair D3dx9_25.dll error
- 0X80070570 error in Windows - Solve Windows error 0X80070570 effectively
- Backdoor.Hugly Removal - Get Rid of Backdoor.Hugly Step by Step
- 503 Service Unavailable error - Troubleshoot and fix it now
- False Positive Detection to Spyware Cease Has been Corrected -Spyware Cease 3.7 New Release