Windows Interactive Safety is a malicious rogue antivirus program that cannot fulfill its commitment to its customers in terms of removing infected viruses and offering daily protection for the computer. On the contrary, it just produces many fake security warnings and misleads victims to buy the useless registered version. Windows Interactive Safety will probably record your credit card passwords and bank account details while you are buying this rogue program. To urge victims to make the payment, the rogue software will create lots of problems such as disabling access to internet and causing system errors. Want to save your computer and your property well? Removing Windows Interactive Safety is a very necessary and important step for you. This article provides you two methods to get rid of the malware.
How to Remove Windows Interactive Safety manually
If you can delete all items the rogue software created on your computer, you can get rid of the malware. The most difficult part is to find out its files and registry entries most of which are named in random characters. This method is suitable for experienced users.
1. Stop Windows Interactive Safety related processes from running:
2. Remove all the Windows Interactive Safety files as well as dll’s permanently from the PC
3. Unregister the Windows Interactive Safety registry values
How to remove Windows Interactive Safety with an antispyware program
This method is suitable for everyone who wants to get rid of the infection quickly and easily. An antispyware program is specialized at removing rogue programs. While it is time-consuming to delete all components manually, it could be an easy task for the removal program. Do you want to find a removal program for Windows Interactive Safety? You could have a look at Spyware Cease, which is proved to be able to handle such infection effectively.
Easy removal steps
1. Download Spyware Cease
2. Run the software and let it complete updates
3. Start an online scan
4. Click remove button after the scan.
- CheeseSoft Released Perfect Uninstaller 6.2.3
- External hard drive not recognized - How to do?
- Windows update error code 66a - How can you fix it?
- Google encrypted error - How to do when encountering a Google encrypted error?
- How to Uninstall ABBYY Fine Reader - ABBYY Fine Reader Removal Guide
- Computer shuts down randomly - What to do when computer keeps shutting down unexpectedly?
- Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013 - How to Remove Win 7 Antivirus Plus 2013 effectively
- No sound on computer Windows 7 - Fix Windows sound issue directly
- Why do I continue to get the "Temporary error: ymws:Server.MailboxOpenFailed" error?