Digital Patrol is a powerful anti-trojan scanner that protects your PC from spywares and other malicious software. Cannot uninstall Digital Patrol from the computer when you are trying to reinstall this software? How to remove security program with the most effective way? If you need to uninstall Digital Patrol from the PC, follow the instructions here.
To delete Digital Patrol software successfully, you need to take two things into consideration. For the first thing, you should make sure the Digital Patrol program is not running on your system. For the second thing, you should clean up all of its directories and registry keys.
To shut down Digital Patrol, many ways are available such as right-clicking the tray icon to close background services or killing its process by bringing up the Task Manager. To make it fully closed within Task Manager, you can simply press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and press the Processes tab. Then, if you see anything to do with Digital Patrol while scrolling down the list of programs, you can highlight it and press End Process.
Uninstall Digital Patrol via Windows Add/Remove Programs
1. Click Start and then click Control Panels.
2. On the Control Panels, highlight Add/Remove Programs and click it.
3. Locate to Digital Patrol on the list when all currently installed programs are listed.
4. Click Uninstall and follow the instruction.
If this method doesn’t work for your Digital Patrol program, the nest thing need to do is to delete all its files and clean up its registry keys.
1. Find and delete the following directories if they still exist in your system:
C:\Program Files\Digital Patrol
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Digital Patrol
2. Then click Start Menu and go to Run. Enter regedit to activate Registry Editor. Scroll down every plus folder, find and delete every related key.
If you’re new to the windows registry and all of this stuff, and if you don’t feel like experimenting with your computer, then please consider using either the Perfect Uninstaller or similar software to uninstall Digital Patrol once and for all. What a program like this uninstaller will automate the process of uninstalling any programs and ensure that the software is completely removed without any left over remnants.
How to force uninstall Digital Patrol from your computer automatically
- Free download Perfect Uninstaller on your PC
- Run the uninstaller and then click on “Force Uninstall” tab
- Locate the folder of Digital Patrol and then click “Next” to begin the removal
- By following the above several steps, all Digital Patrol components will be removed from the system after the computer restarts
- Google SketchUp Removal Tutorial - How to Completely Uninstall Google SketchUp
- Computer shuts down unexpectedly - Optimize PC performance easily
- How to get rid of “Windows Has Recovered from a Serious Error” message?
- FinalBurner Uninstall Procedure - How to Fully and Quickly Remove FinalBurner
- How can I prevent the pop-up "Internet Explorer Script Error" messages?
- Pup.playsushi Removal Help - How to Remove Pup.playsushi simply
- Can You Successfully Uninstall BitComet? Best BitComet Removal Guide
- Simple solutions to fix “VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE” BSOD errors
- Winload.exe is missing or corrupt - Fix winload.exe error instantly