FixTunes is a software utillity to fill those missing tags in your MP3s and add album art. If for some reason, your FixTunes program can not launch or is corrupted, you need to uninstall and reinstall the program. How to fully get rid of FixTunes so that you can successfully install the new one? Need help of uninstalling Windows software effectively? You will get the best advice on removing FixTunes completely.
Uninstall unwanted programs with Control Panel is the most common method. Steps to uninstall FileTunes manually with Control Panel:
1. Restart computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Click on the Start button to open the menu, and then choose Control Panel.
3. In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program.
Alternately, if you do not see the Uninstall a program link, click Programs and Features.
4. Scroll through the list of currently installed programs until you find FileTunes, select it and choose Uninstall.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Whenever you uninstall a program either with its own uninstaller or “Windows Add or Remove Programs” applet, there may leave leftovers behind. These broken registry and large number of unnecessary files would gradually burden the system and make it slower and slower. If possible, you need to further delete components of FileTunes left in your system.
As for common users, it is not recommended to uninstall FileTunes manually because editing registry keys is risky. If you are not comfortable with editing registry keys, you should use a reliable uninstall tool to uninstall FileTunes. As one of the most excellent uninstall tools, Perfect Uninstaller performs perfectly in many tests. It can uninstall FileTunes completely within a few seconds.
To get rid of FileTunes, simply perform the below steps:
1. Download and install the best uninstall tool on your PC.
2. Run the program and locate/highlight FileTunes in the Display Name box.
3. Click “Uninstall” to begin the removal.
4. Follow the on-screen steps to finish the FileTunes uninstallation.
- Fltmgr.sys blue screen error - Simple tips to blue screen error quickly
- How to Remove Backdoor.agobot instantly
- Access to XP Antispyware 2009 Removal Instructions
- Learn the Effective Way of Uninstalling MacroToolbar for Good
- Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d Removal - How to Remove Zeroaccess.dr.gen.d easily
- Google.isearchinfo.com - How to Remove Google.isearchinfo.com instantly
- Detailed Brothersoft Community Toolbar Removal Instructions
- How to Fully Uninstall Avast! Free Antivirus - Avast! Free Antivirus Removal Help
- Sqlite3.dll missing - Simple solutions to sqlite3.dll error