Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer is an intuitive and easy-to-use tool to help you create your own sound mixes. Most of the time, you may have need to uninstall and reinstall the old version of Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer. Do you know how to uninstall the unneeded program from your computer? How to thoroughly uninstall audio program? The following is an easy guide for you to instantly remove Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer.
Tips on how to completely delete Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer
Step 1: Go to the “Add/Remove Programs” function in the “Control panel” of your server. Access the “Control panel” from the Start Menu.
Step 2: A list of all the programs that are installed on the system. Choose “Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer” from the given list and click on “Remove”. This will launch the Setup Wizard of Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer.
Step 3: Click on “Next” and bypass a “Welcome Screen”.
Step 4: The screen that appears next will prompt you to choose the server roles that you wish to uninstall/remove from the server. Just clear all the check-boxes corresponding to the roles you wish to remove.
Step 5: Click on “Next” to begin the uninstall process.
Doing this will remove the program from your computer system but this does not completely remove all of its files. The traces left will have to be deleted as well. Second task is to remove the files, settings, etc left behind by this particular software.
1. Go to START and select My Computer.
2. When it loads, click “C:/Program Files/” and find all the files of the program.
3. Identify those entries coming from Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer and delete them.
(To permanently delete the files from the PC without passing through Recycle Bin, select the folders and press Shift + Delete combination keys.)
4. After doing these, make sure that you restart the computer for the system to be refreshed.
Well, if you are a computer beginner, I suppose the above manual removal seems hard to you. If you are not sure how to uninstall Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer and delete leftover files, we recommended you make another choice.
Installing a remover program like Perfect Uninstaller is the easiest way to remove unwanted program because the removal tool does everything for you, including deleting any registry entries. Looking for uninstalling audio program such as Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer, Mp3DirectCut or Windows Essentials Codec Pack? Perfect Uninstall can help you conduct all these removals automatically.
- Error 1305 repair - How to fix error 1305 quickly?
- Boodhound.ST.1 - How to Remove Boodhound.ST.1 safely
- W32.Extrat - How to Remove W32.Extrat effectively
- Activate Evidence Smart
- How to Remove Vista Security Pro 2013 with Two Ways
- Ad.yieldmanager.com - How to Remove Ad.yieldmanager.com from Computer Completely
- Simple solutions to fix “VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE” BSOD errors
- Computer keeps restarting - Fix random computer restart problem easil
- Must-known free computer maintenance tips for your Windows PC