Antispyware Pro 2012 is a malicious program that can damage the infected computer seriously. From the interface, you may think it is a computer protection program at the first sign. The software is classified as fake antivirus program. That means it pretends to be a legitimate virus removal program but actually it damages the system. Antispyware Pro 2012 will displays security warnings saying the computer is attacked and system scan is recommended. After a scan, it lists several Trojans. Actually, the alerts, scans and scan reports are fake and they are all designed to persuade users to buy the useless full version to remove non-exist Trojans. The only thing you should remove is Antispyware Pro 2012.
Rogue programs like Antispyware Pro 2012 are one of the tough infections. It can corrupt programs, disable networking and control system, so as to prevent users from deleting it easily.
Antispyware Pro 2012 manual removal guide
We consider manual way as a possible way instead of a guaranteed way to get rid of the infection. The reason is simply that it involves some uncertain factors. First of all, whether the users have enough pc skills to complete the instruction correctly plays an important role in Antispyware Pro 2012 removal. Secondly, the rogue software corrupts computer in different aspects. When the compromised is almost disabled, it is impossible to remove the malware manually.
1. Run task manager and find out random processes. Right click them and press end process button
2. Search for related files and folder of Antispyware Pro 2012 and delete them
3. Open registry editor, search for associated registry entries and values, modify registry to the original.
How to remove Antispyware Pro 2012 easily
Apparently, manual removal is not an easy solution. If you want to wipe off the infection easily, you need to equip the computer with a professional virus removal program. Such program is designed to detect and remove various threats and also protect the computer against threats like Antispyware Pro 2012. Actually, if your computer is well protected by a professional virus removal program, fake AV will not be installed on your computer randomly. To remove Antispyware Pro 2012 completely, you should choose an advanced antispyware program like Spyware Cease, which will not be blocked by the virus and can pick up hidden virus effectively.
- Wermgr.exe Application Error - Guides to fix wermgr.exe error instantly
- Simple Method to Uninstall Orbit Downloader Completely from PC
- DNS not responding - Common DNS server not responding error fixes
- Free Instruction for Uninstalling Avira AntiVir Personal from PC
- How to Remove Backdoor.Hugly!gen1 from Your Computer
- XMD.dll is missing - Repair XMD.dll error easily
- How to Remove Backdoor.Wualess completely
- Registry Easy 4.7 Released
- Trojan.Zbot Removal Guide - Best Ways to Remove Trojan.Zbot from Your PC