ABF Outlook Express Backup is a backup and restoration tool for popular Outlook Express mail client. Do you have some need to uninstall ABF Outlook Express Backup when you don’t use it on your computer? If you have some knowledge about computers, you will know that you can uninstall program in two ways: manual and automatic. The following are guide to fully remove ABF Outlook Express Backup effectively.
First, let’s have a look at how to manually uninstall ABF Outlook Express Backup manually.
Using removal utility in the Windows Control Panel
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the Currently installed programs list, find the program you want, and then click Add/Remove.
3. In the box that appears, confirm to remove File Batch Modifier and click through the Wizard that follows.
4. Once the removal process completes, you’ll be asked to restart the computer. Go ahead and reboot at that time.
Uninstall Business Card Studio by using its default uninstaller
1. Go to Start – All Programs – Business Card Studio.
2. Click Uninstall and then follow the Wizard to uninstall the program.
3. Click Yes to confirm that you want to remove Business Card Studio.
4. When the removal is complete, click “Finish”, and restart your computer.
Next, you need to find out and delete its files and registry values. Go to Start Menu, and then open Search. Enter Business Card Studio, select Local Hard Drives and then click on Search Now. When it shows you all related files, delete them without any delay. Click Run thru Start Menu, type regedit into the blank space to open the Registry. Find out all the entries related to Business Card Studio and delete them. Last but not least, reboot your PC to make this removal complete.
If you fail to uninstall Business Card Studio completely, you should download professional uninstall tool to uninstall the rogue programs. As one of the most reliable and powerful uninstall tools, Perfect Uninstaller will completely uninstall Business Card Studio from your computer. So you don’t have to worry about those following-up problems when you cannot uninstall the programs thoroughly. The Force Uninstall function of Perfect Uninstaller will uninstall software completely and easily.
- What causes a fatal exception error and how to fix it?
- XP Security Center - How to Remove XP Security Center instantly
- Windows error messages - Tips to prevent and get rid of Windows error messages
- Information on Removing Kaspersky Password Manager Thoroughly from PC
- Norton Power Eraser Removal Guide - Uninstall Norton Power Eraser the Easiest Way!
- Uninstall Methods for Goblin Toolbar - How to Remove Goblin Toolbar Permanently
- How to get rid of “Windows Has Recovered from a Serious Error” message?
- Webinars: How to customize fix in Spyware Cease
- Winload.exe is missing or corrupt - Fix winload.exe error instantly