Want to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 6.0 from your computer but encounter troubles? When trying to uninstall program, we will always be prompted that there are some errors, for example, missing necessary files, or do not have permission to uninstall the programs. How can you successfully get rid of unwanted Adobe Acrobat 6.0 immediately from your computer within minutes? Now with tutorial below, you are able to uninstall Adobe Acrobat 6.0 quickly and completely from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstall Adobe Acrobat 6.0?
If you want to remove Adobe Acrobat 6.0 manually, you should backup important files first of all and then conduct the following steps exactly.
1. Click Start Menu and then click Control Panel.
2. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate “Adobe Acrobat 6.0”.
3. Click “Remove” to uninstall it.
4. Click “Uninstall” when the program pops up.
5. Select the programs you want to uninstall.
6. Click “Next” and uninstall it.
After the removal finish, go to the Start Menu, click All Programs to check whether the Adobe Acrobat 6.0 shortcut still exists. If so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove it. And then delete registry entries related to Adobe Acrobat 6.0. Click Start Menu and then go to Run. Enter regedit and you can open Registry Editor. Find out all the related entries under all the folders and then delete all.
This method requires high PC skills. If you are not an expert, you’d better not try to remove Adobe Acrobat 6.0 manually. To remove the unwanted program once and for all, we recommend you use the software uninstaller tool.
Perfect Uninstaller is a great program Uninstaller, it helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! Even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from “Windows Add or Remove Programs” control panel applet.
Now let’s see how you can force uninstall Adobe Acrobat 6.0 within steps:
1. Click here to free download Perfect Uninstaller.
2. Install the program on your computer and the launch it.
3. Locate where the Adobe Acrobat 6.0 on your computer, such as C:Programs Files Adobe Acrobat 6.0
4. Right click the folder and then click “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
- Windows Explorer has stopped working - Fix Windows Explorer problem quickly
- User-Friendly: We Meet Your Need - Spyware Cease 4.6 is Released!
- How to Remove Downloader.Ponik from My PC instantly
- How to Remove Infostealer.Nasdosto completely
- Rootkit.boot.pihar.a - How to Remove Rootkit.boot.pihar.a by yourself
- Windows update error 80070003 - What causes it and how to repair Windows update error easily?
- Stop 0Xc000000e startup error - Deal with Boot Error 0XC000000E easily
- Suggestion on How to Completely and Easily Uninstall Quttera URL Scanner
- What is a safe way to remove junk files and registry errors from your computer?